A reason for living?

Y/n L/n Pov

'So any tips?' I ask them with a nervous tone through the phone.

'Y/n chan, no matter what you don't-' Dazai begins to explain when suddenly the call gets cut.

'Your'e kidding me!!?' I exclaim out loud in frustration, as I look down at my phone to realise that my phone's balance is over.

I slowly exit the washroom, with a dejected look as I walk across the halls to reach where dazai and the others as I seem to notice some mafia members looking at me with a pink hue on their cheeks.

3rs person Pov

'Did we have such a beautiful port mafia member?!' All the port mafia members thought at the same time as they looked at y/n as she walked through the halls.

'I'm definitely going to ask her out!' One of the mafia members whispers to another member.

'No way in hell! I'm going to do it!!' Another mafia member replies with a annoyed expression as they begin to argue with each other in hushed voice's.

'You..? y/n san? what are you doing here?' I though you were talking with the boss? Kuro exclaims as he walk towards her with gentle smile on his face.

'Oh, kuro chan!  You see I actually got lost on my way there..' Y/n exclaims with an as she scratches her neck embarrassed.

'Kuro chan~?!!' All the port mafia guards standing there exclaim out loud at the same time with a surprised look.

'I don't remember giving you guys permission to call me that?' Kuro exclaims as a deadly aura surrounds him as he glares at the mafia members as they flinch in response.

'No, Sorry Mr Kuro!' The guards exclaim as they bow down with a terrified look on their faces as kuro nods in approval and leads y/n to the boss's room.

'Looks like we don't stand a chance...' A member of the mafia mutters to himself as the others nod.

'What are you guys talking about?! we still have a chance, It's not like she the girlfriend of an executive member or something!' A guard exclaims with a determined look on his face as the others look at him with hopeful expressions.

Y/N pov

'I feel like someone's targeting me..'I think to myself as a shiver runs through my body as me and kuro finally reach the room.

'Oya~ y/n kun, what took you so long?' The boss suddenly asks me with a curious expression.

'Oh~ I got lost.'. I exclaim with a shrug when suddenly i feel a tap on my shoulder as i see kuro looking at me with smile.

'This is it, bye y/n san.' Kuro exclaims with a small smile as I nod in response with a grateful smile as I ruffle his hair as looks at me with a embarrassed look as he walks away in response obviously embarrassed as he gives me a small wave before closing the door.

'So, y/n kun I wanted to tell you and these two that you three will be taking part in a joint investigation concerning Arahabaki .' Mori exclaims with serious look on his face.

'oh no..here it comes.' I Think to myself with a weary look as they begin to bicker just like in the anime.

'Huh?!  why do  i have to work with this brat?!' Dazai exclaims with an annoyed tone as he sighs in exasperation.

'what the hell are you talking about! I'll beat the shit out of you brat!!' Chuuya shouts with a irritated expression on his face.

'Your'e a brat too! And your'e smaller than me!! Mori san, can I just work with y/n? ' Dazai exclaims with an annoyed tone.