Arahabaki~

Y/n PoV

'I'll talk to you later darling~ 'I exclaim as I signal my phone to cut the call.

'Who were you talking to?' Mafia Dazai asks me with a slight glare.

'My boyfriend~ 'I exclaim with an American ascent as I grin at him.

'You.. aren't you scared? Well, anyway mind  telling Me why were you there?' Mafia Dazai asks me as he comes closer and grabs my chin as he looks at me with a sexy look.

'No no no..y/n ! You can't think like that about him he is way younger than you!!' I shout at myself for thinking like that about the younger version of Dazai. 

'I was practising my ability since it doesn't usually work properly.. 'I exclaim with nervous look as mafia dazai looks at me with a disbelieving look before nodding in response.

'Alright..You guys, bring her to the boss's room.' dazai says as he instructs the guards to remove the binding's.

'Ow! hey! can't you do it a bit more slower?!' I exclaim towards one of the guards with a pout as a sudden blush appears on his cheek.

( This is the guard)

'sexy~ my name y/n l/n, nice to meet you..' I mutter as I feel a sudden blush appear on my cheeks as the guy looks at me with widen eyes.

'don't you think you guys should stop with the chitchat?' dazai exclaims as he glares at the both of us  but looks at me a few minutes longer before resuming to walk as he clicks his tongue which cause's  kuro to  flinch a bit.

 'sorry dazai san!' kuro mutters as he looks at dazai with a fascinated look.

'Are you okay dazai ?' I ask him with a worried look as he turns towards me and nods in response before continuing to walk again.

  'My name is kuro, nice to meet you.. 'The guy named kuro mutters so that only I can hear  with a small smile as he holds my arms gently behind my back and guides me to the port mafia boss's room.

As we enter the room, dazai instructs the guards including kuro to stay behind, as he gestures me to walk inside and as soon as I enter I find chuuya restrained on a chair by randou who was using his ability to create a yellow like box around chuuya's arms.

'Ah, dazai kun and m'lady I have been waiting for you.. 'mori exclaims with a smile towards the both of us as he is sitting on his desk as he signals randou to use his ability on me and the same yellow box like thing appears on my arms.

'You idiots?!  hey, aren't you the suicidal brat?! and your'e the beautifu- I mean the  women who crashed into me!' chuuya exclaims with an irritated look.

'Well, I agree she is prett- I mean because of you two I had happened to get a ton of injuries..' dazai exclaims as he shows us his injured arm.

'are you sure your'e injured?' I ask with a sly smirk as his eyes widen a bit in response, before returning to normal.