Final battle~

Y/n pov

'From the future?' Both chuuya and randou exclaim at the same time with a nervous look.

'Of course, Do you really think my interrogation could have been that short? I mean I got to know everything!' Dazai exclaims as he looks towards me with a  smirk at the last part.

'Everything?' Randou mutters with a confused expression.

'You bastard!! what did you do to y/n san?' Chuuya exclaims as he looks at  dazai with a glare that could kill.

'Chuuya kun, It was nothing like that!!! and dazai stop saying misleading things like that!!' I exclaim out loud with an embarrassed look.

'But how did you get to know about it then?' Chuuya asks with a accusing tone as he glances at me.

'You see-' Dazai  says as he begins to explain but-

'Dazai!! watch out!' I exclaim as I quickly drag him out of the range of the  attack from the previous boss while the scythe which was meant for dazai scratches me behind my shoulders as blood starts to come out.

'y/n san..! You..' Dazai exclaims out as he looks at me with a worried look as he helps me stand a while the former boss looks at us with a evil smirk..

'Do you really think you have time for chit chats , young lad? by the way How have you been?' The former boss exclaims with a smirk.

'You look well for someone who's been dead boss.' Dazai mutters with a sigh as he looks at him with a glare.

'Or rather former boss huh?' I exclaim with a taunting look as I feel the pain behind my back grow with every passing moment.

'heh~ I can't believe you still have some fight in you huh?' The former boss exclaims as his smirk widens in response.

'You..! Oi there's no way that should have hurt y/n san right? I mean she could just use your'e ability. 'Chuuya exclaims with a weary look as he looks towards me with concern.

'The former boss's scythe is not an ability but a real weapon which he could use to kill you instantly.' Dazai exclaims towards chuuya with a serious look while chuuya's eyes widen in response.

'But isn't the guy supposed to be dead dazai kun? Don't tell me..! Randou san, you lied to the port mafia about your true ability didn't you?' I exclaim as I look to where randou is with a sharp glare as dazai's eyes widen in response.

'No wonder the current mafia boss is impressed with your intellect.. That's true, my true ability allows me to turn corpses stored in my subspace into supernatural beings I command.' Randou say's with a hidden smile towards me while dazai and chuuya glare at him.

'Young lady, I don't think your'e in a situation to keep talking right?' The former boss exclaims  suddenly as he raises his scythe and brings it down to my already bleeding wound .

'Agh..! it 's really starting to hurt..'I murmer to myself as I wince in pain.

'.....!!! Hey, Lets kill this guy together.' Dazai exclaims out loud  with a very dark tone as his bangs cover his eyes.

'of course, but I thought you wanted to die.' Chuuya exclaims as he looks at dazai with a suspicious look.

'I'm starting to like working for the port mafia.. In the outside world death is pushed away from everyday life but in the mafia's world death is an extension and a part of Everyday li-' Dazai begins to say with a smirk but I immediately cut him off.

'Heh~ Death huh? You know what dazai  although You did figure out I'm from the future and that You and me know each other in the future as well by looking at the photos in my phone and the date and year mentioned right?' I exclaim out loud with a nonchalant tone as dazai looks at me with widen eyes.