Grand party~

Y/n pov

'Those two idiots are definitely dead when I get back home!' I think to myself with a annoyed look as I walk to the place where dazai and randou must be.

As soon as I enter the place, I see a cat with brown fur which looks just like mii chan as it comes towards me and starts to rub itself near my leg.

'Kawaii!!' I exclaim as I immediately hold the cat in my arms as it looks at me and starts to purr as soon as I scratch a bit behind its ear. 

'Y/n san!!!!!!! I'm here!!!!' Dazai exclaims from the window where he is decorating the place with a balloon as I look at him wave.

'I'm coming up, dazai kun!' I exclaim as I walk towards the room and as soon as I enter I'm immediately met with a table full of delicious food in front of me.

'What do you think y/n san?! It looks amazing right?' Dazai exclaims as he looks at me with a childish grin as I nod in response. 

'It looks great! You actually did all this on your own? I'm impressed...' I mutter as I look at the decorations in awe.

'Of course, but that cat..?' Dazai exclaims as he walks towards me and looks at the cat which I'm holding with a curious look as he pets it.

'Does that cat belong to you l/n san?' Randou exclaims out loud as he looks at me with a curious expression.

'No.. But I think I'm going to name it Mii chan.' It's a nice name right? I exclaim with a grin as dazai and randou  nod in response wile dazai looks  away with a slight blush.

'But why did you prepare so much?'  Randou asks dazai as he looks at him with a confused expression.

'Well..The brat finally got some freedom so a grand party is a must don't you think randou san?' Dazai exclaims as he looks at him with hidden smile.

'Dazai kun, you said you and y/n san found out who's behind Arahabaki.. Is that true? or was it because you wanted to make chuuya kun jealous?' Randou asks out loud with curious eyes.

'I'm sure it was both right?' I exclaim with a grin as randou's eyes widen in response a bit.

'I said what I did in front of him and also made sure y/n san joins the bet so that he would definitely agree to the bet.' Dazai exclaims with a nonchalant look.

'oh? Who is it?' Randou asks dazai with a widen eyes.

'It's You randou san...' Both me and dazai exclaim at the same time with a smirk as dazai explains how he got to know about it.

'And what's you'r reasoning?' Randou asks me with a slight accusing look as dazai glances at me as I look at them with a confused look.

'I'll tell you about it, as soon as chuuya kun arrives okay?' I exclaim with a closed eye smile while randou glares at me a bit.

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!'  A voice is suddenly hear from outside a s dazai sighs in response as soon as he hears chuuya's voice as I laugh to myself as chuuya breaks the window causing him and randou to crash to the ground near the entrance of the building.

'That was a cool Anime entrance chuuya kun!!' I exclaim out loud from the window as chuuya gives me a thumbs up as lay mii chan on the ground.

'And now me and y/n san have won the bet against the suicidal idiot since only both of us are present here.. It was you Randou! I knew it all along..'Chuuya exclaims out loud  with a determined look.

'Of course you didn't.....' Me and  Dazai exclaims in exasperation as both me and dazai walk towards where chuuya is.

'y/n san! and ....you bastard?! what are you doing here?!' Chuuya shouts out loud with irritated look.

'Just you know Me and y/n san made the announcement first! right y/n san?'  Dazai exclaims with a accusing tone  as he glares at chuuya.

'I can't argue with that, we both were in the middle of explaining the plan' I exclaim out loud with a nervous look on my face.

'eh?  In the middle of it? Then that means I you weren't done! So Me and y/n san won since I completed the other half of what she said.' Chuuya exclaims with a grin as dazai looks at me and asks with a sigh  " This is what II have to work with?' .

'Well that's impossible! but  anyway care to explain  how you  found it out?' Dazai asks out  loud with a curious tone as chuuya stars to explain his deduction.

'L/n san, so how did you figure it out?' Randou asks me curiously as dazai nods in response.

'Well, I met this god named Arahabaki..'I exclaim with a smirk as dazai and randou's eyes widen in response while chuuya slightly grin in response.

'Chuuya kun and l/n san do you both know where Arahabaki is?' Randou asks with a perplexed look on his face.

'You both should tell him because either way he is going to get executed..' Dazai exclaims as he sighs in response.

'Dammit, why the hell does everyone want to me that thing?!' Chuuya exclaims in irritation as he sighs in exasperation

'Well, he is hot and a bit short ~' I exclaim out loud as I look at chuuya with a teasing look.

'What?!!!  Hot?!!!' Chuuya exclaims  as he looks at me with a surprised look with a blush on his face.

'He didn't hear the "short" part did he?' I think to myself with a nervous look.

'hot? / short?'  Both Randou and dazai exclaim out loud in confusion.

'Dazai kun, you still haven't figured it out?' I ask out loud toward dazai as I wink in response.

'Hmm....wait, No way!!' Dazai exclaim with a surprised look on his face.

'Yepp,  Arahabaki is me~' chuuya exclaim with a serious look on his face as he walks towards Randou and faces him.

'But y/n san how did you figure it out?' dazai asks  me curiously while chuuya and randou begin to talk about the situation.

'The truth is.....' I start to exclaim as I walk towards where dazai is standing when suddenly chuuya is thrown to the other side of the wall because of randou's ability.

'Chuuya kun!!' I exclaim out loud but just as I'm about to run in that direction a huge yellow like box appears trapping me and dazai in it.

'You cannot come in  unless I invite you or leave..'Randou exclaims with a smirk.

'So let me guess you know what my ability is?' Dazai exclaims as he looks at randou with a glare as randou's smirk just widens in response.

'Son of a.....!!!' Chuuya shouts out as he uses his ability as gets on top of a rock and stands on it above the yellow box like sub space created by randou's ability.

'I thought that must have killed you.. but I guess I shouldn't underestimate Arahabaki's reincarnation huh?' Randou exclaim with a evil smirk as chuuya glares at him.

'To be honest you shouldn't underestimate me at all right?~'  I exclaim as I look at dazai  with a sly grin.

'what do you mean? You can't copy chuuya's ability while your inside that box since you can't even touch him!' Randou exclaims with a smirk while chuuya tries to punch him but he is immediately thrown to the ground.

'Your'e an idiot, Randou san~ I don't even need to touch chuuya kun to get his  ability.. 'I exclaim in a taunting tone.

'Exactly, After all Randou san Y/n san is from the future~  right?' Dazai exclaim with a evil smirk causing chuuya and randou san's eyes to widen in response.

'Of course~ 'I exclaim with a sadistic grin.