Battling in the Arcade~

3rd person POV

As y/n walks into the arcade, she  search for dazai and chuuya and upon finding them she looks to see that they are having a very heated battle with each other.

'Sugoi..There actually playing the game just like in the anime, That's kinda cute.' Y/N murmurs to herself as she slowly walks and stands behind chuuya observing the game.

'Chuuya, Do you like y/n san?' Dazai asks chuuya out loud as I almost drop my bags down at the sudden question while dazai glances at me with smug look.

'Eh?! That's none of you business! but why are you asking me that?!'  Chuuya exclaims out loud to dazai as he scowls in return.

'Chuuya doesn't realise I'm standing behind him does he?' I think to myself with a nervous look as I sweat drop.

'You Idiot, Tell me who did it!' chuuya shouts with an annoyed expression as he attempts to attack dazai's character in the game.

'No way!' Dazai retorts back, while chuuya using his character closes in on dazai's character as he attempts a powerful downward kick.

'You idiot that trick is never going to work on me!!' chuuya retorts back with a smug look.

 'We'll see about  that!' Dazai exclaims with serious expression as Dazai' character  immediately kicks the ground beneath them, as he leaps into the air as he later descends down in to the ground he swings down with a club in hand. 

'come on come on, you are never going to win if you keep playing on the defensive side!!' Chuuya exclaims with an annoyed look when suddenly dazai looks at me with a smirk as i look at him confused.

'Y/n san! there you are!!' Dazai exclaims out loud towards chuuya as he involuntarily turn behind him to see me standing there as he looks at with widen eyes and taking this as an opportunity dazai immediately defeats chuuya's character.

'Hang on a second!' Chuuya exclaims out loud as his  face dawns in realisation as he looks towards dazai with a glare that could kill.

'K.O 'A sudden voice rings out from the game indicating 'GAME OVER' for chuuya.

'Hey, remember our promise? The winner gets to eat y/n san's food and he has to obey one order from the winner like a dog.' dazai  exclaims as looks at chuuya with a smug expression as chuuya bangs his head on the game.

'y/n san, lets have a bet on who catches the preparator first!' Dazai exclaims with a determined look.

'Alright but Don't worry chuuya kun, lets have the food before it gets cold now shall we?' I exclaim as I pat chuuya's shoulder reassuringly.

'I'm definitely  winning that bet!' Chuuya mutters to himself irritatedly.

Time skip~

'Let's eat~!' Me and chuuya exclaim in response with a happy go lucky smile as dazai looks at the dish with a curious look.

'It's SPICY!!!!!!!! y/n san, what on earth did you buy?!!' Dazai exclaims as fire literally comes out of his mouth as he looks at me with a glare.

'It's Jiyuuken curry~' I exclaim as with a grin as chuuya smirks at dazai before digging into the food me and chuuya are sharing.

'This one's spicy too?!!!!' Chuuya exclaims out loud with as he attempts cool of his tongue by drinking water.

'pfft~ This prank was amazing!' I exclaim out loud as I laugh in response while dazai and chuuya look at each other with a smirk as I feel my face grow pale suddenly.

'Why are you two smirking at each other like that?' I ask them with a nervous look as they shrug their shoulders in response as I look at them suspiciously.

'Hey it's chuuya!' A boy's voice suddenly rings out as all three of us look towards the direction to see a boy with grey hair and a girl with pink hair approaching towards us.

'Hey dazai kun, who are they? 'I whisper towards dazai with a curious look.

'Based on the blue bracelets there wearing, I guess they are part of the sheep the organisation this red haired brat is working with..'Dazai exclaims as he explains the situation to me as I nod in response while chuuya glares at him.

'Chuuya, Akira and shougo were abducted by the port mafia. Let's go to their base and give them some pain!' The grey haired boy exclaims as he clenches his fist in irritation.

'Don't worry, we are dealing with the situation right now..'Chuuya mutters out loud with a sigh as I nod in response.

'dealing with it?'  Both the boy and the girl ask out loud at the same time curious as to know how.

'Yepp, but now can you tell us about any information concerning Arahabaki?' Dazai asks out loud with a fake smile.

'Can you? It would actually help us a lot.. 'I ask them with gentle smile as they nod in response as a red hue covers the boys cheeks as hes starts to explain about arahabaki.

'Are these two new comers to the sheep?'  The boy asks out loud as he glances at me with a confused look. 

' More importantly, lets come up with an idea to rescue our guys back! They got abducted past the river. The boy further explains to chuuya as chuuya's eyes widen in response as he gets up and begins to argue with them.

'That's great, You two sure are amazing right y/n san? he is the one with the strongest power yet he is the one acting like a sheep. ' Dazai exclaims out loud with forced smile as he glances towards me while chuuya glares at him.

'Ahem.. In short you can't take with you, You see all three of us are on a mission which we have to complete so..'I exclaims with a reassuring look towards the girl and the guy as they nod in response.

'I think you mean the port mafia's mission y/n san.' Dazai exclaims with a smirk towards the two as me and chuuya look at him with a ' Stop adding fuel to the fire' look.

'That's impossible your'e with the port mafia!' The boy exclaims as he points a knife towards dazai while looking at him with a glare.

'Even y/n san's part of the mafia too~' Dazai exclaims as the two look at me with a bewildered look.

'No, I'm not!~ 'I exclaim as I whine at dazai.

'Not yet anyway~ but anyway ill ask mori san to release the hostages!'  Dazai exclaims as he looks at me with a confident smirk as I look at him and sigh while calls mori and sooner than a minute the hostages are released as the guys gets a call.

'I think we should go chuuya kun, we still have some work pending..'I  exclaim towards chuuya as he looks at me with a small smile before nodding in response.

'There are no more hostages so there is no reason, so chuuya's staying with us right? And I think the lady should join us too!'  The girl with the pink hair exclaims with a grin towards me.

'huh?' I exclaim with dumbfounded look.

'No, I made a bet with this guy and y/n san so I'll meet you guys later .'Chuuya exclaims out loud as he walks away from the two members of the sheep followed by dazai and me.

As soon as we walk outside the arcade, Chuuya breathes a sigh of relief as he and dazai look at each other and begin to do a countdown as I look at them confused.

'Young lady, You do realise you have to pay for all the games those two kids played in the arcade right?' The owner of the arcade suddenly exclaims as he taps on my shoulder as i turn to face him with a confused look.

huh? It can't be that much right?' I exclaim out loud to myself with a nervous look as the owner hands me the bill.

'Your'e kidding me?!!!! You two- 'I exclaim out loud as I turn back to face them and realise those two idiots are gone.

'You also do realise you have to pay for the mess which the other two are causing out there two right?' The owner exclaims as he points at the grey haired boy who  and pink haired girl making a ruckus.

'Do I have a choice?' I murmur to myself as i look towards the ground with a look devoid of emotion as an anime cloud floats over my depressed body and soul.