Back to the Present

Y/n Pov

'Why the hell did I say that?! who know's what dazai kun is up to.. 'I think to myself with a weary look as I begin to walk back and forth waiting for the two to arrive.

*RING* *RING* A sudden tone rings out from my as I immediately realise it's aqua based on the caller id as I pick up the call.

'Hello? 'a voice asks out loud with a nervous tone.

'Took you long enough! You seriously made me wait nine freaking chapters so that you would call me?!! You useless god!!' I exclaim with a completely annoyed tone.

'Shut up, grumpy pants! I had some work too! and stop calling me useless or I'll never tell you how to get out of there!' Aqua exclaims with a triumphant tone as I sigh in response and unwillingly agree.

'Fine, tell me Aqua sama!' I exclaim with a pout.

'Well first of all, I made all the arrangements so that you can go back using your ability and don't worry it won't change the future.' Aqua exclaims with a determined tone as my eyes widen in response.

'So.. you mean they would forget everything about what had happened till now?' I ask aqua with a hint of sadness in my voice.

'Yeah..!' Aqua exclaims as she agrees with me.

'That was bound to happen huh? , Anyway thanks a lot Aqua..' I exclaim with a grateful tone as I cut the call and as if on cue two voices ring out.

'Y/n san, Were here!'  Both chuuya and dazai exclaim at the same time with a grin on their faces.

'Woah chuuya kun, nice hat!' I exclaim with a smile as I give him a thumbs up.

'Thank you y/n san!' Chuuya exclaim with a huge smile on his face.

'Y/n san, you don't have to be generous to small things like him. 'Dazai exclaims as a matter of fact as I look at him with a nervous look.

'What did you say?!' Chuuya exclaims with an annoyed look.

'y/n san,what's you decision on joining the mafia?' Dazai exclaims as he completely ignores chuuya as an irk mark forms on his forehead.

'I'll pass~' I exclaim out loud with a small smile causing both their eyes to widen in response.

'why?' Chuuya asks me with a curious tone.

'Well, first of all I'm already part of an organisation and second I have a boyfriend and a really good friend waiting for me who must be completely worried right now.' I exclaim with a smile as I think about dazai from the future.

'Boyfriend?! who is it?!' Both dazai and chuuya exclaim with an irritated expression.

'That's what you two are worried about.. 'I think to myself with a nervous look.

'Dazai Osamu'. I exclaim as I point towards the younger version of dazai as he looks at me with widen eyes while chuuya looks like he has just seen a ghost or something.

'Your'e serious?' Dazai exclaims as he looks at me with a slightly suspicious look.

'Of course, well...I guess you weren't able to see the photo's yet cause it was locked with a password huh?' I exclaim as I take out my phone as I show them the pics which we had taken at the cafe and the mall as both of them look at the pics with a curious look.

'Looks like you will never grow huh chuuya?' Dazai exclaims with a smug tone.

'Shut up! Chuuya exclaims with a depressed tone as an anime dark cloud appears on his shoulder.