The Sheep's Betrayal~

Y/n POV

After the battle with the  previous port mafia boss, dazai headed back to the headquarters while I'm just roaming around the place when suddenly I come across chuuya sitting on a tombstone on a cliff.

'Hey, chuuya kun! I can't believe I'm seeing you after so many years!' I exclaim out loud with a dramatic tone as I gradually make my way towards him.

'huh?! It's only been a day, y/n san!!' Chuuya exclaims as he looks at me with a look of disbelief.

'It felt like an eternity to me~ were you thinking of something kinky?' I exclaim with a seductive tone as heat rises up to his cheeks.

'Wha..?!  of course not!' Chuuya exclaims as he falls to the ground anime style since he didn't expect that response as I grin at him.

'So anyway Y/N san are you planning to join the mafia?' chuuya asks me with a curious tone as he slowly makes his way down the staircase attached to the cliff.

'Hmm...I don't think so and besides I don't think I'm cut out for the mafia and besides I have to go back to the future too..'I exclaim with a nervous look as he nods in response.

'Then y/n san- 'chuuya begins to say with a hopeful look on his face but is immediately cut off.

'I've been looking for you chuuya. 'The silver haired guy from the arcade exclaims with a grin.

'Shirase, how did you find me here?' Chuuya exclaims with a confused expression.

'I wanted to apologise to you, we did some soul searching about what had happened.' The silver haired boy exclaims as he gradually makes his way towards chuuya.

'This kid.. he's trying to stab chuuya just like in the anime isn't he?' I think to myself as I look at him with a slight glare.

'So we all decided and came onto a solution which pleases all the members of the sheep.' The silver haired boy exclaims as he walks behind us before turning around to face chuuya as he speaks.

'If it's something you decided, I won't interf-'  chuuya begins to say but before the kid can stab chuuya I immediately push chuuya away causing him land on the ground while knife stabs me in my stomach.

'Wow, it hurts.. what the hell did you add on this knife anyway?' I ask the silver eyed guy with a threatening look.

'You shouldn't try to move. I rubbed rat poison on the blade and hence your'e limbs and muscles will be numb and immobilised for quite a while.' The kid exclaims with a smirk as he backs away a bit.

'Y/n san!  Shirase ,what on earth are you doing?!' Chuuya exclaims as he makes his way towards as he looks at me with a concerned look.

'Decision was that we would attack you form outside your periphery when you guard is completely down and you won't be able to use you're ability but unfortunately This lady defended you on time!' The kid exclaims in frustration as he glares at me.

'Heh~ Amazing, Too think you had that much brains on you but I can cure myself easily from this wound. This is literally nothing compared to what I can heal. 'I exclaim with a sadistic smirk as his smirk slowly starts to fade away in response.

'I don't think you will have that much time on your'e hands!' The kid exclaims and suddenly some GSS soldiers appear from behind him pointing their guns at us  along with some members of the sheep standing next to them.

'Guys!' Chuuya exclaims with a surprised look as he looks at them with slight betrayal in his eyes.

'Let me guess, You guys teamed up with the GSS so that you guys can kill chuuya because you guys assumed that - 'I begin to say when suddenly the pain from the knife intensifies as chuuya immediately grabs hold of my shoulder gently.