Day 1 week 1

G and fire echo was going to Celestsun house in the universe.

Fire echo: "father, why did you not talk about mother until I turn sixteen."
G: "because it's painful for me and your uncle."
Fire echo: "ok."

We arrived at Celestsun house. I knock on the door. Love shine open the door and let us in.

Love shine: "mother, They're here!"
Celestsun: "coming down in a minute."

Celestsun walk down the stairs and into the living room.

G: "it's time."
Celestsun: "this will be painful but sit down."

We sit down on the couches and our kids sit on the couch across from us.

Celestsun: "this is a story on how your mother/aunt made the multiverse peaceful. This story will be painful to tell but keep in mind, her sacrifice is for the greatest good."

(January 15, 2017
Nightmare and his team killed the royalty of hybridtale. They're was two survivors who made it out. They go to the universe for safety but they knew hybridtale was gone. So the destroyed every book about hybridtale in every AUS in the whole multiverse. There name were Celestsun and Janet Amia. Two fragile hybrids who only trust each other and got closer too. Their half siblings bond become stronger than before. Janet Amia was thirteen and Celestsun was fifteen when it happened.

Three years later
Janet is sixteen and Celestsun is eighteen. Still living in the universe but one encounter will change their lives for the better. This is where the story begins
————————————————————
Written: December 19, 2019
Words: 263
Published: December 19, 2019
Edit: April 11, 2020