Day 11 week 2

Sci walk in and unlock the door. We ran out but Sci use his magic to stay where we are. He put on magic conceal bracelets on my half brother and me and then let us go. I know my half brother would go to his soulmate. We ran to the living room and my half brother kiss his soulmate. They landed on the floor and then they sit up with my half brother tail going up and down. Hearts petted my half brother head and he purred. I left them in peace and I could tell some of the Sanses or papyruses are curious. I find the garden and walk into the garden area.

Edgy: "boss is questioning your half brother on why Hearts is his soulmate."
Janet: "you know their AU is not bad but a lot of lust full people, good thing they know not to mess with legends bloodline."
Edgy: "I can't take off those magic conceal bracelets."
Janet: "let me guess, doctor order."

Edgy nodded yes and I groaned. I feel evilly and love heart want to be out but I rejected their offer.

Dark side (Maura adha)
Oh-oh, no-oh-oh

There's a place that I know
It's not pretty there and few have ever gone
If I show it to you now
Will it make you run away?

Or will you stay? Even if it hurts
Even if I try to push you out, will you return?
And remind me who I really am
Please remind me who I really am

Everybody's got a dark side
Do you love me? Can you love mine?
Nobody's a picture perfect
But we're worth it
You know that we're worth it
Will you love me?
Even with my dark side?

Like a diamond from black dust
It's hard to know what can become if you give up
So don't give up on me
Please remind me who I really am

Everybody's got a dark side
Do you love me? Can you love mine?
Nobody's a picture perfect
But we're worth it
You know that we're worth it
Will you love me?
Even with my dark side?

Don't run away, don't run away
Just tell me that you will stay
Promise me you will stay
Don't run away, don't run away
Just promise me you will stay
Promise me you will stay
Will you love me? Ohh...

Everybody's got a dark side
Do you love me? Can you love mine?
Nobody's a picture perfect
But we're worth it
You know that we're worth it
Will you love me?
Even with my dark side?

One eye was slit and the other one was a heart. I closed my eyes and I open them back up. They were stars now.

Janet: "sorry that you have to see that."
Edgy: "it's fine but you could trust me."
I breathe in and out.
Janet: "I have sides, evilly is my evil and bad side, love heart is my shipper and good side."

I was blushing.

Edgy: "let me guess, she's shipping us now."
Janet: "she also ships incest too."

I stop blushing.

Edgy: "that's disgusting."
Janet: "I know that plus I hated it because she ship my sister and I once. Evilly really injured love heart and I have to heal love heart also can you tell Hearts to be careful because my half brother have a evilly side name burning sun."
Edgy: "got it sister."

Edgy closed his jaw and blushed out of embarrassment.

Janet: "we created a sibling bond without us noticing and it's a hybridtale thing."

Edgy stop blushing and smiled. He left to tell Hearts the warning. I sit down on one of the benches.

Evilly: "you did form a sibling bond with edgy."
Love heart: "I ship it."
Evilly: "as a sibling ship or in a lovely way."
Love heart: "to tell you the truth, in a lovely way."
Evilly: "for goodness sake, how did I end up with you."
Janet: "your going have to deal with it for the rest of your life."

I go back to hear argument between Red and Hearts. I walk inside to see Hearts protecting my half brother. Celestsun look scared but something tic me off.

Red: "I can't believe this half blood prince is a soulmate of a slut."

My flare was on and I open my wings. I swing a tentacle at Red and he hit the wall. I go in front of my soon to be half brother in law and my half brother.

Janet: (growled) you guys are fudging blind judges. Just because lust and Hearts live in lusttale that doesn't mean they're sluts. The respect personal space and you should listen to me because I went there so many times already. I save them countless times in their AU when no one could help them. At least they have better friends unlike you guys."

My tentacles was acting with my mode, aggressively. My pupils were in slits. I have my cat claws sheath, cat fangs out and my tail going back and forth aggressively.

Edgy: "boss I think you made her mad and calm down Janet."
Janet: "once I'm tic off, I'm tic off."

Dream have his arrows ready to fire, Ink having his paintbrush in his hand and the rest have their flare on except lust, Hearts, edgy and Red is shaking in fear.

Janet: "if you want to fight, let's fight."
Celestsun: "Janet! Don't let evilly take over!"
Evilly: "to late, Celestsun."
Celestsun: "edgy get your brother out of here and lust get the weakest Sanses and papyruses out of here."

They did that and I know my half brother will stop me. The battle begin, many bone attacks, gaster blaster, arrows, paint splattered and the clashing of scythes was everything I hear and it was music to my ears also my half brother screaming to stop this.

Time skip to the end of the battle

Everyone is exhausted and I'm still standing. Hearts let go of my half brother. He touch my back and I gasped.

Evilly: "y-you are going to p-pay for t-that."

I was knocked out.

Celestsun POV
I carried my half sister back to our room in the Star Sanses base. I lay her on her bed and I go to my bed. I lay down on my bed and sighed.

Burning sun: "you should have ask me to help you."
Celestsun: "we'll talk when I'm not awake."

I felt myself drifted to sleep.

Mind space
Burning sun: "man that was fun to watch."
Celestsun: "said someone who hate his half sister."
Burning sun: "that's funny because you get along with your siblings while your evil side don't and the good sides acting a mother figure to all of us."

I notice burning sun was crying.

Celestsun: "miss her?"
Burning sun: "lotus heart, oh she was the most caring person along with her sister, love heart."
Celestsun: "there there, we all miss her and I miss Jodi and lunamoon."

We cried together and then we stop because of dream and nightmare.

Celestsun: "really you guys came in on the wrong time."
Dream: "I'm just trying to make nightmare go away."
Nightmare: "damn it dream, I was enjoying their sadness."

They left because they felt a dream or nightmare somewhere in the multiverse.

Celestsun: "get some sleep, burning sun."

Out of the mind space
————————————————————
Written: December 28, 2019
Words: 1248
Published: December 28, 2019