Day 19 week 3

We were in the forest and it's the second day of alpha training. Celestsun is hunting right now and this time I didn't followed him but have this feeling that something bad is going to happened. Eletea, Elegreen and Branween was running to me.

Eletea: "worry?"
Janet: "yes "
Elegreen: "he can fight?"
Janet: "he still have his beta fighting moves but that won't be enough to stop anyone."
Branween: "he can do it and won't go into a coma."

I felt Celestsun was in trouble and I start to run and the girls followed me. I dodge trees and rocks until I see Celestsun. He was fighting with the bad Sanses and nightmare put a tentacle near his soul. My eyes was flaring with fiery. I jump on the big rock and jump off the rock to pinned nightmare. I pinned nightmare and I growled at him.

Nightmare: "look like you're going insane."
Janet (growled): "you just made a big mistake."

I cut off all of his tentacles with my yellow daggers and he screamed in pain. I let him go and he retreat with his teammates. I go check on Celestsun to see if his alive and he was but in a coma. I yowled in sadness, Eletea and Elegreen howled, And Branween roared. We stop and Branween carried Celestsun back home. I turn back into my hybrid form and tell the rest of the team what happened.

Janet: "and evilly is going to be out."
Outer: "so will burning sun."

I nodded yes, I go to my room and sleep knowing our sides will be out and I'm going into a coma too.

Evilly POV
Love heart and I feel like we are being taken out of Janet soul. I look at Janet and see her in a coma.

Love heart: "I can't n-not b-believe this is happening."
Evilly: "hold yourself together."

Love heart and I fall asleep on the loveseat or a chair.
————————————————————
Written: January 23, 2020
Words: 338
Published: January 23, 2020