Day 17 week 3

I send letters to all my friends and family. I wear my princess dress that was red with a black trim on the edge of the skirt. I walk out of the room and go to the living room.

Janet: "I see you're inviting echo to this ceremony."
G: "she beg me to invite her."
Janet: "she can come."
Echo: "thank you your highness."
Janet: "let's get going."

In the universe

We were getting ready for the ceremony. Fairy lights were on the trees in a circle and a picnic blanket was in the middle of the circle and It was in a clearing.

G: "let me guess, you are doing it tonight."
Janet: "Yes."
Echo: "will it be painful?"
Janet: "yes it is."

Nighttime
It was time for the ceremony. I was in my cat form waiting for Celestsun.

G: "do you think he back down."
Outer: "he shouldn't because this is once in a lifetime."

I look at each of the members that are here, G, echo, outer, Eletea, Branween, Necros, starling, Elegreen, fi And Kah, edgy and fell. We were talking to each other or looking at the forest. I heard rustling and it was lust.

Edgy: "where is your brother?"
Lust: "convincing Celestsun to come here."

I sighed and wondering something, (he can't back down, not right now)

Celestsun was in his cat form, walking with his soulmate. He lay on the picnic blanket and his soulmate was petting him, avoiding the neck area. I walk to Celestsun and scratch my left leg. He gave me a nod and I scratch his neck bone. I put my paw on his neck and the blood was dripping onto his neck wound. He made a loud whimper that could alerted anyone in the forest.

Third POV
The Star Sanses and the bad Sanses heard Celestsun whimper and running to the spot that the neutral team was in.

Dream have his bow out.

Sci: "Dream, don't fire but do it on Ink signal."
Dream: "I know that!"
Sci: "alpha ceremony!"
Ink: "would you two stop yelling/ getting excited."

On the other side of the clearing.
Nightmare: "we are going to get them, before they do."
Error: "if they forgive you."
Cross: "that's a low chance Error."
Error: "I know that but what's the plan nightmare."
Nightmare: "we will wait until Celestsun is alone and then we attack him."

Janet POV
The ceremony was done. I take my paws off of Celestsun neck and walk to G. I lay on G's lap and fall asleep.
————————————————————
Written: January 16, 2020
Words: 435
Published: January 19, 2020