Day 5 week 1

I wake up on my bed and see my half sister sleeping on the love seat. I sit up and called my half sister.

Celestsun: "look like you were worried about me."

My half sister woke up.

Janet: "how are you feeling now?"
Celestsun: "trash."
Janet: "do you think you can take care of yourself?"
Celestsun: "what kind of question is that, of course I can."
Janet: "I'm going to the park."
Celestsun: "keep your hood up."
Janet: "I know that."

Janet POV
I was already out of the house with my hood up.

(I shouldn't lie to him but oh well.)

I was in the forest listening to the birds. I summoned my daggers.

(it's been a long time since I used them and they are dull)

I heard some rustling behind and I throw my black dagger.

???: "wowed there, I didn't expect that to happened."
Janet: "you better show yourself because I have nine more I can used."

The person showed himself and it was edgy.

Janet: "I know who you are, edgy."

He was surprised and I gave him a glare.

Edgy: "so who's scarf that you are wearing belong to."

I clutched my scarf that was around my neck.

Janet: "it use to belong to my sister but sadly she died with my parents and two of my half family."

I was about to cry but I felt someone hugging me.

Edgy: "someone once told me that you shouldn't bottle up your feelings but let it out."

I start to cry and he rub circles on my back. I flinched at his touch but I need it to calm myself down.

A few minutes later

I stop crying and wipe my tears. Edgy stop hugging me and ran somewhere else. He came back with my black dagger and he gave it to me. I grab the dagger and it show its color more clearer.

Janet: "want to know what all my daggers represents."
Edgy: "yes please."
Janet: "ok, black is warning warning, white is purity, light red is true love, red is fire, orange is flaming, yellow is happiness, green is poison, blue is water, indigo is ice, purple is healing."
Edgy: "you know what you could have use the yellow dagger near nightmare or dream."
Janet: "smart but nightmare would be in agony and dream would get a power up. Can I tell you a secret?"
Edgy: "sure."
Janet: "I cut off nightmare's tentacles once and I could change all of my daggers the same color, yellow."
Edgy: "you're might be the reason why he kill of the legends bloodline."
Janet: "(nervously laughing) and because the legends bloodline is neutral."

I took off my hood and he was surprised.

Edgy: "I'm sorry I mentioned you were the reason why hybridtale Fallen."
Janet: "apologize accepted but if you tell Ink, you're dead."

I open my wings and pick up my daggers with my tentacles. The daggers were black and edgy was shaking. I make my daggers disappeared and closed my wings.

Janet: "look like you got the message."

Edgy nodded still shaking and know he knows not to double cross me. I left him in the forest and start walking home. Once I got there, I checked on my half brother to see him sleeping. I take a shower after that, I ate a snack and then, I read my book, revising and editing it. I published it once I was done revising and editing it. I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and rinse my mouth after that, I go back to my room and sleep
————————————————————
Written: December 22, 2019
Words: 610
Published: December 23, 2019