Day 22 week 4

Janet POV
I wake up from my coma and G was sitting on a chair.

Janet: "how long I was out for ?"
G: "three days and now you're awake what's the plan."
Janet: "teach Celestsun to fight for the next three days and make a plan to rescue our sides."
G: "let me guess, you're going to do it today."
Janet: "yes, starting today."

G help me walk out of my room and go to the living room. We sit on the couch and talk about a plan to get our sides back.

A few minutes later

Celestsun and Hearts came into the living room and we look at each.

Celestsun: "What are you doing today?"
Janet: "fight training."

We transform into our cat form and teleport to our fighting ground.

Celestsun: "why does it have to be far from the house?"
Janet: "it's safe and it's easier to concentrate."

He lunge at me and I step to the side. He fall onto the grass and lunge at me again. I jump and he landed below me and I pinned him down. I go down to his ears and whispered.

Janet: "you fight like a beta, break that mold and start fighting like an alpha."

I snarled at the last part. I let him go and he scrambled back to his feet. We eye each other and I start to walk in a circle and he followed my move. He watch what was my next move. I ran at him and he did the same. We were actually doing an alpha fight and creating a dust storm around us. Claws was out, fur being scratched and blood was dripping. He pinned me down and we're exhausted after that we go home. We transformed into our hybrid form and Necros was tending our injuries.

Necros: "I know you were training him but does it have to be this bloody."
Janet: "hey this is how we actually train newly alphas because they're not use to it yet but it does get less bloody each training session."
Necros: "that's good and get some sleep."

We go to our room and fall asleep on our bed.
————————————————————
Written: February 5, 2020
Words: 372
Published: February 6, 2020