Day 14 week 2

I wake up and brush my teeth, take a shower and then change my clothes in the bathroom. I wear a shirt and pants. I wake up G.

Janet: "G it's time for my meeting."

G wake up and look at me.

G: "oh it's today."

He get up and do his thing. I go out of the room and walk to the kitchen.

Janet: "hey echo, how are you doing."
Echo: "good and you should have breakfast."

G walk into the kitchen and we have breakfast. After breakfast, echo told us good luck and I made a portal to outertale. We walk through the portal and I closed the portal once we were in outertale. We walk inside of outer house to see the lust brother, the fell brothers and Celestsun.

Janet: "follow me to the meeting room and we are in the Star sighter's house."

I show them the meeting room and we walk into the room and take our seats. I was at the head of the table, Celestsun was to the right and outer was to my left.

Janet: "as you guys know that we have new members, The fell brothers and the lust brothers. Edgy and I accidentally form a sibling bond and Hearts and my half brother are soulmates."
Outer: "I knew that would happen."
Starling: "I don't trust them."

My sister team agrees with starling.

Janet: "I get it, but my sister would have told you to leave the past alone and forgive to forget."
Starling: " I'm going to leave this room."

Starling, Elegreen, fi And Kah got up and left the room.

Janet: "I can see that they're in pain."
Fell: "I get why they hate us but I didn't expect the fall of hybridtale would have a big impact."
Eletea: "like the bad Sanses, we treat each other like family."
Branween: "if any members die, it will have a big impact on all of us."
Necros: "it also make us not trust outsiders at all."
Edgy: "and if you did, it will be hard on the other members."
Celestsun: "correct."
Lust: "can I go to confront them."
Janet: "if they let you but you could try."

Lust and Hearts get up and walk out of the meeting room.

Time skip to the end of the meeting.

We go back to our AU. G and I talk about what was happening.

Janet: "I don't think we could make it."
G: "yes we can and don't doubt yourself."
Janet: "I'm sacred for us, the t-team and And."

G put a finger to my mouth.

G: "I know we will make it together as a family."

We cuddle on the bed and I calm down. I feel sleepy and let sleep take control of me.
————————————————————
Written: January 7, 2020
Words: 472
Published: January 8, 2020