Day 28 week 4

Celestsun (27) Janet (25)
Janet POV
The war had gotten a lot worse and the final battle had begun. This three way battle won't get us no where. The good Sanses vs the bad Sanses vs team neutral and I guess, it's time for the multiverse core to be shaken.

In the forest
I hear the battle raging on and too many people are getting injured badly. I look at Celestsun and he look at me.

Celestsun: "no no no no no no NO. You are not thinking of that."
Janet: "do you want a better future for our next generation."
Celestsun (begins to cry): "y-yes but not like this, I need you."
Janet: "don't cry Celestsun, you knew this will happen but I love you my dear brother."
Celestsun: "please don't do it."

I look at my half brother tearing face and he was clutch the spot where his soul is. I gave him a smile and I got my soul out and scythe too.

Janet: "goodbye brother and tell my kid our story."

I reaped my soul and heard my brother screaming.

Celestsun: "NOOOOOOOOO!"

Celestsun POV
I got my half sister and lay her on my lap. I heard running and breathing hard. They stop near me and gasp.

G: "no no no no no no NO."

G was on his knees crying and screaming at the world.

Celestsun: "G!"
G: "WHAT!"
Celestsun: "Tell them and let them shake their soul."

G got up and ran back to the battle field to tell the terrible news.

After the final battle, we gave Janet a funeral and I kept her weapons to give it to her kid. The peace was restored but a sacrifice happened just for that cause.)

Fire echo: "mom was strong at the beginning and until the end."
Love shine: "mom want me to get the weapons."
Celestsun: "yes and you know where they are."

Love shine went upstairs. G and Hearts was in tears so was I. I wipe them away.

Celestsun: "Fire echo ready to follow your mother footsteps."
Fire echo (confidence): "Yes."

My daughter came downstairs with the weapons in her hands. She gave them to me and I unrolled them on the table. Fire echo eyes turn to stars, just like her mother.

Fire echo: "my mother's sword, scythe and daggers are mine?"
Celestsun nodded yes
Love shine: "how are they not gone?"
G: "because they're connected with your aunt's magic and Fire echo is her daughter after all."

Fire echo rerolled the weapons and bring it in the backyard. We follow her and sit on the chairs. She was testing them out with G by her side. I look up at the sky.

Celestsun: "I know your watching, Janet. You'll send your messenger right now."

I heard a black cat next to me and I look down with a smile. A clean feral cat jump on my lap and I pet it. They purred while looking at Fire echo. Love shine and Hearts smile too.
————————————————————Written: April 11, 2020
Words: 515
Published: April 11, 2020