Day 18 week 3

I wake up on G's body and still in my cat form on the couch. I jump down and turn back to my hybrid form. I see Celestsun by the front door waiting for his alpha training to start.

Janet: "ready for your alpha training."
Celestsun: "Yes !"

I chuckled, remembering how I reacted to my first lesson of alpha training.

We go out of the house and walk back to the clearing from last night. We turn into our cat form and start our alpha training.

Janet: "first lesson, hunting for food on your own since you were a beta and now you're an alpha. You need to hunt alone instead in a group."
Celestsun: "Yes ma'am."
Janet: "now go and I'm watching you and no rats or rotten flesh."

Celestsun was going deeper into the forest and I watch him from a far away distance. He was catching pray but fail to do so. I was watch with amusement. (He need to break his beta hunting habits). I felt something scurrying in front of my paws and I step on its tail. I lift up the mouse and smell their scent. It was young but not at adult age yet. I let go of it's tail and they run away. I smiled and heard a squeal. I look up to see my half brother caught a squirrel. I teleport to him and sniff the squirrel. It have an adult scent and it was male. I nod my head yes and he killed it. We catch some more prey for the pack. We catch a crow for Branween and another squirrel for Eletea and Elegreen. We bring it back to the house. Everyone was awake already. We bring the prey to the backyard. Eletea and Elegreen ran to the backyard in their wolf form. Branween walk to the backyard and then turn into her dragon form. I gave Branween the crow and the evergreen siblings a brown squirrel. Celestsun drop his catch and I walk to him, I whispered in his ear.

Janet: "you can have the first bite."

He took his first bite and leave half for me. We were eating our meals after that we dig a hole and put the remains in there and then we refilled the hole with its dirt. We lick our mouth to get the juice clean off and then turn back into our hybrid form. We go back inside and Celestsun soulmate stare at him weirdly.

Hearts: "so, how was the squirrel?"
Celestsun: "it taste better than beta food."
Janet: "because alpha can share with another person and not a whole group like the betas or omegas."
Celestsun: "Hearts Don't worry about me eating natural foods because that's a once in a while thing."

I go talk to my team and leave the love birds alone.

Janet: "meet me in the meeting room at sunset."

At sunset
I was in my room with G. He was asleep. I tipped toe to my bookcase and pulled onto my secret lever. I open the door and I secretly closed it. I go down the stairs by the time I reach the bottom. I open another door and walk inside our meeting room and then I closed the door. I go to my spot at the head of the table.

Janet: "alright now, let's get to the point why I ask you to be here."
Outer: "normally, we would have meeting at the end of the week and I know something is wrong here."
Janet: "I'm afraid that Celestsun is going to go into a coma."
Starling: "and you would go insane."
Janet: "should I continue the training."
Everyone: "yes!"
Janet: "meeting over."

We go back to our room and I go to sleep with G cuddling me.
————————————————————
Written: January 20, 2020
Words: 643
Published: January 22, 2020