Day 4 week 1

My half brother and I go to the library because we work there. I open the door and the bell ranged. We start to get working. Celestsun and I put away the books. I go to the history section and met with Celestsun. Our eyes was landed on the last books of hybrids.

Janet: "I thought we burn all of them."
Celestsun: "I'm hoping those are not the real ones because the others was a copy."

He grab the origins of hybridtale and I tried to burn it and it was fire proof. He put the book back to it place.

Celestsun: "shit, those are the real ones."
Janet: "this is not good at all."

We walk to the library office and go inside. We see our coworker.

Celestsun: "why didn't you tell us you have the actual hybridtale books."
Rosemary: "sorry but you did burn the copies and I want you to discover the real ones are in the universe."
Janet: "really, mom and dad, really."
Celestsun: "do you think the Star Sanses want those books."
Janet (hissed): "yes they would."
Rosemary: "good luck on hiding now."

We clocked out and rosemary begin to start working. We go out of the library and walk on sidewalk to the park. We go inside of the park down sit down on the benches. Celestsun pull his hood off and I saw Hearts making those love eyes.

Janet: "the lust brothers are here."
Celestsun: "shit."

Celestsun put his hood up and we ran back to the house. Once, we were inside, we were breathing heavily.

Janet: "I'm going to take a shower."
Celestsun: "ok."

Celestsun POV
I pulled my soul out and look at the cracks on my soul.

(Why do we have to be so damn fragile)

I notice tear drops was falling on to the floor. I couldn't take it anymore so I ran upstairs and ran into my room. I slam the door shut. I slid down onto the floor with my back against the door and put my legs close to me. I start to cry and I hear my half sister ask me something.

Janet: "you ok."
Celestsun: "no."
Janet: "you know where I am, if you need help."
Celestsun: "got it."

I put my soul back to my body and I cry myself to sleep.
————————————————————
Written: December 21, 2019
Words: 399
Published: December 22, 2019