Chapter 3

—————1 month later—————

Bucky's POV

It's been a month and Sam has been avoiding me. I haven't managed to even get one word in. If I enter a room she immediately leaves. On the bright side, she seems to be very close to Nat, although I can't help but feel a little jealous. That's my daughter, and she's ignored for so long!

No one actually knows what happened with us yet, I can't decide if that's a good or bad thing. Probably good.

Sam's POV

Dorito-man called us in for a team meeting. For some reason I was included? I'm confused too.

I enter the conference room to find everyone is there already. I know that some of them still haven't gotten over the fact that Bucky has a daughter, and it's those who stare at me like I have grown a head. I roll my eyes and take a seat at the head of table, furthest away from Steve who is standing at the end of the table.

"I've called you all in today because this is getting out of hand," the Dorito says.

"What is?"

"He's about to tell us birdbrain," Nat flicks Clint in his temple, which he rubs as if someone hit him with a hammer.

"Sam and Bucky," I immediately groan, which earns me a slight glare. "You two need to sort out what the hell happened in the past. And maybe tell us a thing or two?"

"Would you like to explain?" I say with the fakest smile I can muster.

"Sam- look I know what I did was wrong but I did come back I swear-,"

"If you really came back, you would've found me straight away. They didn't even bother trying to hide me!"

"I promise I looked everywhere!"

"I was at the same base! The same base I had been in for the previous decade!" I shout at him. I can feel eyes burning into my skull.

"Sam please- I did come back!"

"No you didn't. Because if you came back, you would've never left. And you knew that," I grab the door handle to leave to find that it was locked. Shit.

"Sam, this has to be sorted out," damn that Dorito.

"Also can someone fill us in?" Ahh Tiny Stank finally opens that big mouth of his. We haven't really gotten along because of the whole 'prisoner-staying-in-my-house' thing.

"We were both at HYDRA together."

"Yeah, until someone left and didn't bother to bring their daughter," I say, glaring daggers at him.

"I came back!"

"No you didn't!" I scream at him.

"Oh Jesus Christ! It's not like they hurt you that bad! They never did!"

"Wrong. They never let you see what they did to me because Winter would get mad and would shoot up the whole place!"

"Winter doesn't care for anyone-,"

"No! Bucky doesn't care for anyone." I saw Steve tense at this. In fact most people tended at this. Tony looked like he was going to burst out laughing on the other hand.

"You bitch," is all I hear before a dagger comes hurtling towards my chest. Obviously I catch it inches from my skin. Oh he done fucked up. An animalistic growl rips through my throat and everyone looks at me strangely.

I've had enough of his bullshit. I shapeshift (yes I can do that. HYDRA doesn't just keep prisoners for fun ya know) into a lioness and jump on the table, heading for Bucky. Multiple curse words are said throughout the room. Scratch that, even the Dorito is swearing. That's an accomplishment. Bucky looks at me with wide eyes, before I pounce on his chest, breaking the chair he was previously sitting on. I roar as loud as I can in his face as he is in his state of shock. I go to bite his throat when I feel both super soldiers trying to battle me off Bucky. In protest I turn into a rhino. Let's see how they cope with this.

I charge at Bucky who jumps out of the way, resulting in me crushing the table. I hear Tony gasp and say, "that is mahogany!"

I make a run for the door and break it down. I then shift into a cheetah and sprint to the training room, jumping off of walls from time to time. Welp that's one way of telling them.

 Welp that's one way of telling them

I don't own these images!