Chapter 3

A Month Later

"God, I'm so nervous..." I mutter, as Brad and I talk about the birth, and how close we are.

"Baby, don't worry. I'll be there. The doctor's know what they're doing." He smiles, sitting down next to me.

He coughs awkwardly, before asking a hard question.

"What are you going to do about John?"

"What do you mean?"

"Would you not want him there to see her? You need to tell him when she's here."

"I don't want him there."

"Baby..."

"I said I don't want him there! He made his position perfectly clear." I shout.

Brad steps back, looking a little hurt.

"I'm so sorry." I shake my head, saddened by my sudden outburst.

"Don't worry, love." He kisses my cheek, and leaves for work with a smile.

.........

The same night.

Staring into the mirror, cleaning my teeth and humming to myself, Brad comes up behind me and laces his arms around my stomach.

"How I can't wait to get you into bed." He teases, resting his head in the crook of neck and kissing my shoulder, making me giggle.

"Mm." I approve, before spitting the toothpaste out, and turning to face my boyfriend.

I gently pushed him out of the bathroom, towards the bedroom. When he reached the corner of the bed, Brad falls backwards onto it, pulling me with him.

As soon as I land, I gasp loudly, when a pain shoots right through my stomach.

"I haven't even started yet." Brad teases, peppering my face with kisses, not realising what's going on.

"NO! GET OFF ME! IT'S STARTED!"

..........

Don't forget to vote and comment x