Chapter 11 (SMUT)

{flashback continues}

My breathing erratic and my palms sweaty, I feel a need. Grabbing John's face, I smash my mouth onto his again, kissing with a fervour returned by the recipient. Almost as if my life depended on it, I tugged on his glorious locks of hair and forced my tongue onto his, demanding more.

His low growls are met with my moans of want as I push him backwards until he collapses onto the sofa. Still attached to him, I fumble with his buttons, undoing them rapidly whilst he gently humped his groin into me. His shirt finally comes off, and we both breathe a huge sigh into each others mouths.

Legs resting either side of his body, he releases my mouth so he can focus on removing my shirt. Once he's successful in his endeavour, his breathing rate increases even more so than it was before. John drinks in the sight of my breasts, barely being held by my bra. Eyes looking like saucers, he reaches out, yearning to hold them. Feel them. Massage them.

Squeezing his eyes shut, he holds back with a look of withdrawal on his face. Groaning loudly, John takes my shoulders, readjusts my position and heaves me up in his arms, bridal style.

"I have to have you. Right now." John snarls lustfully, carrying me upstairs.

Barging through his bedroom door, he throws me onto the bed, and tries to rushedly remove his trousers and pants. I bite my lip and watch as he drips with sweat, the anticipation almost too much for him. After what seems like an eternity, he's nude, whilst I'm still nearly fully dressed.

John climbs onto the bed, hands reaching for the hem of my trousers, and pulling them down eagerly, trailing his fingers down my thighs and shins in the process. Quickly eyeing up my panties, then grabbing them, he pulls them down too, only slower. I know he wants to savour the experience.

Once everything is off apart from my bra, John kneels above me, drinking in the sight of me lying underneath him.

"You're beautiful." He breathes, almost as if he can't believe I can exist.

"You're not so bad looking yourself." I giggle.

He chuckles and leans down, capturing my mouth once again. While my hands tangle in his hair, his hands find themselves in my back, desperately trying to reach for the clasp of my bra. Eventually, my breasts are freed, much to the delight of my new lover.

Removing his lips from mine, John trails his open mouth down my throat, across my collarbone and to my breasts. I arch my back, causing John's face to go deeper into my chest. He kisses every inch of skin he can find, including my stomach, my thighs and shins. He paid particular attention to my lower half, before trailing himself back up to my face.

"Do you want to carry on?" He pulls back and asks. I admire the way his hair is already sticking to his forehead.

"Yes." I moan, looking him in the eyes.

Sweeping his hair back gracefully, John begins to aligns himself. Taking a deep breath before entering, he squeezes his eyes shut. Inch by inch, he eases his member in.

My orbs widen as I now realise how large he actually is. When John sees my face, he smirks and stops moving to allow me to get used it.

"What are you waiting for?" I smirk. "Move."

As he begins to move, my moans ramp up in volume. So much so that I'm near enough screaming. Both of us move in sync, with me grasping onto the sheets should I fall through the bed by the sheer force.

Falling forward and throwing his head into the crook of my shoulder, John continues to pound into me.

"I can't last much longer, YN.

"Neither can I." I breathe.

John lifts himself up so he's leaning on his elbows, which are placed either side of my head. Using all his remaining energy, John picks up the speed of his thrusting, until I come undone.

My eyes rolls back and my body goes limp in pleasurable exhaustion, but John continues until he releases deep inside me, hitting every wall.

"Fuck..." He groans, voice cracking at the intense pleasure.

Once every drop is emptied from his softening member, John pulls out and lies next to me, facing the ceiling. We both stare at the same spot on the ceiling for ages, before, in sync with each other, we turn to look each other in the eyes.

"Just another day at the office?" John asks, making me laugh out loud and clutch at my stomach.

.........

I would say that's a wild ride, but that's still to come ;)

Let me know what you think, I'm terrible at writing smut, but ✌