Chapter 30

The rest of the night is fuelled with alcohol and more dancing. I find it quite exhausting and have to sit down every so often before I collapse.

Everyone starts slowing down eventually, and the odd guest comes over to bid us goodbye. Feeling my own eyes start to droop, and seeing Molly's limp, fatigued body curled up in Mimi's lap, I knew it was time to head to the hotel where the three of us would be staying tonight.

"Mimi, could you just keep Molly for a few minutes? I'm going to find Brad."

"Of course dear."

I make my way through the crowd of people, who are too drunk to comprehend anything, searching for my boyfriend. He'd barely spoken two words to me all day.

Not seeing any sign of him on the dancefloor, I head out to the lobby. I scan the room and see nothing, apart from one woman passed out on one of the velvet sofas.

Just as I'm about to turn back and head back inside, I notice the door to the bathroom slightly open. Without a second thought, I stride towards it.

Before I burst in, the sound of moaning and grunting confirm to me what I already expected, though I was still angered immensely.

I swing the door open, letting it slam against the wall, to reveal a brunette woman, bent over the sink with my boyfriend's cock slamming into her.

The look on my face isn't one of shock, more of a concoction of anger, dissappointment and sickness. They both acknowledge me, before turning back and watching each other in the mirror as they start to come undone.

I look from one body to the other, shock now setting in.

"The car's here." I inform Brad, who's busy watching the woman's heat, pulsing all over him.

Mouth slightly agape, I leave the room, hovering by the door. I knew things were going bad between us, but I never thought it would end like this. Then again, I guess we had already ended when I slept with John.

I head back into the venue, not making eye contact with anyone. Resuming my seat next to Mimi, I continue to look at the floor. I feel a pair of eyes boring into me from across the room.

Without looking up, I see a male figure in front of me, crouching down to meet my eyes.

"YN? What's happened?"

Before I become a hysterical mess yet again in front of these people, I grab John's arm and lead him to the patio, where we stand outside in the cold night air.

I pace up and down on the decking, trying to catch my breath.

After a while, I stop and take a deep breath.

"Brad's been shagging another woman tonight. That's why he hasn't been around."

John's eyes go wide, and his fists begin to shake with fury. Despite the fact that I had slept with John while being Brad, and therefore I was no better, I still felt betrayed.

Karma's a bitch.

Before I have chance to process what's going on, John storms back into the venue, face red. He spies my boyfriend over by the bar (surprise surprise) and he strides towards him, grabbing his arm and knocking him out cold.