two

Y/N's Pov

*Recess*

"Dang! Y/n is hella lucky, That hot new student is in her class. Yah! Y/N are you closed with him?" Seulgi said while she'a poking my shoulder. "With Hyunjin? Nah. But he's close with you're stepbrother I think?" I said and drinked my banana milk.

Btw, I'm walking with my friends Irene, Seulgi, Wendy and Joy. Yeri is not around cause she's with her boyfriend, RIP the five of us. Still single as hell.

"Why though?" Seulgi said with a confused face. "You had enough Ms.Kang, How many was your ex? Eight? Imma smack you're face young lady." Irene said while pinching Seulgi's waist. "A-ahh Eonnie! That hurts." Seulgi whined. "Where's Yeri btw?" Wanda asked. "Well, She's with her boyfriend." Joy said in a sarcastic tone and We all giggled.

While we we're talking someone called me from the back, I looked back and I saw Chan walking towards me. "Hey
Y/N, Mr.Oh said to give this to you." Chan said and gave me a notebook. "What's this?" I asked him. oMo!! Hearteu calm down. "I don't know. He said after recess, write the things inside the notebook. Since you're the secretary." Chan said. I nodded. "Well. I gotta go, See you around!" Chan said and pinched my cheeks. W-wait.. This isn't a dream, right?! aCcccCccCcCccccCk!!! My hearteu is fluttering!! Chan noticed me!! And he also pinched my cheeks!!!!!

"Ohhhh~ someone's heart is fluttering right now!" My friends said at the back. I looked at them while having a wide smile in my face. And yet, The bell rings which means it's already time and yeah. We went back to our classrooms already.

*Classroom*

"Mr.Oh said to copy this on our notebook, So get your notebook." I said in front of my classmates. And I start writing on the board.

After writing on the board. I get my notebook and start copying. "Y/N, here." A notebook land into my desk, It was Chan who gave me the notebook. "What for?" I asked. Oh god I think I'm blushing. He's standing in front of me while talking to me, Aish!! My hearteu. "I know your hand hurts while writing those things on the board, So here. You can have my notebook for now." Chan said and smiled. Those smiles!! "W-what? N-no it's fine." I said and scratched the back of my neck. "Nah. Just return it tomorrow I'll write the notes for you." As Chan said that, He gets my notebook and went back to his desk. I saw Hyunjin, staring at me.

As I saw him looking at me, He looked away. Well.. that was kinda awkward.