Epilogue

Graduation Day...

"Yah! Let's all take a picture." Yeri said and All of them took a selfie.

"We're should we eat?" Y/N asked excitedly. "Wow wow chill Y/N." Minho said and all of them laughed. "Congratulations Y/N!" Hyunjin's Mom greated Y/N with a smile. "Thank you Mrs.Hwang." Y/N said as she gave the lady a quick hug.

"So. You're leaving?" Hyunjin whispered at Y/N. "Yeah, I'll start my business in Australia." Y/N replied as she looked at Hyunjin. "Your leaving me again." Hyunjin said as he held the hand of Y/N. "I won't let you leave me again." Hyunjin said again.

Y/N's Pov

It was a Wednesday afternoon when I decided to go to Chan's grave. I changed my clothes and put a simple make up.

I went to a flower shop in the mall, While I was walking. I saw Hyunjin... with a girl...

I stopped as he also saw me. "Y/N." Hyunjin said. I smiled and walked away. "Y/N wait!" Hyunjin followed me, He held my hand and make me look at him. "Y/N." He said. "Hey. Why did you followed me? Why did you left your girl?" I sarcastically said to him and raised an eyebrow.

Hyunjin chuckled. "Are you jealous?" Hyunjin said in a teasing tone. "No." I denied. He hugs me tightly. "Just admit it that you love me." Hyunjin whispered. "If you're afraid to fall for me..." Hyunjin said again.

"I'll catch you if you fall."

My heart skipped a beat when he said those words, he looks at me and smiled. "You're blushing." He said and giggled. I can also feel my cheeks burning. "I'll count five seconds, if you didn't say you loved me.. I'll let you go." Hyunjin said. I looked at him then he started counting.

"One..."
"Two...
"Three..."

"Okay. Fine I love you." I said. He smiled and hugs me. "My baby can't resist me." Hyunjin whispered and chuckled.

We're already here at Chan's grave. I put down the flower I bought and looked at his grave.

"Dude, Me and Y/N are OFFICIALLY together now. She loves me.. Thank you for saving my life, I won't waste it." Hyunjin said while he's holding my hand. "Hope you're doing great!" I said and chuckled.

Seulgi's Pov

I'm here at Chan's Room, sitting here in his bed when I saw a notebook in his desk. I opened it and I saw a letter.

To Seulgi.

Hey, Sis. I know you're reading this right now, I just want to do a favor for me. Please come to Daegu and search for Hana Lee, I know you will be shocked with this. But I have a child, find her and get my son. Please.

-Chan

What?! Chan has a son?!

End.