eight

Hyunjin's Pov

"Okay class we will be having our foundation day next week, And our section was chosen to be a contestant for the Dance competition solo female and male." Ms.Kim said.

"Any suggestions who will be the candidate for female?" Ms.Kim asked when a guy raised his hands. "I nominate our secretary, Y/N." He said. No. No. No. Not my Y/N!! Dang it!

"Okay, Ms.Park is nominated. We still need two more and after that we will vote already." Ms.Kim said again.

"Ms.Kim I nominate Jennie."
"I nominate Hayoung"

*Time Skip/Lunch*

"Hyunjinnie~ Let's eat lunch together." Y/N said as she holds my hand, but I ignored her. "Hmmm. Are you okay?" Y/N asked and looks at me, but I still ignore her.

"Yah! Why are you ignoring me?" Y/N pouted. "Hyunjinnie." Y/N whined. I'm sorry wifey but I have ignore you for now.. because of this jealousy, I might hurt you...

"Fine. I'll just eat with my friends since you're avoiding me." Y/N said and left. She walks towards her friends and gets some food, I'm sorry.

"Y/N and Chan, You should practice already. Y/N what are you going to perform?" Ms.Kim asked them. "Gashina by Sunmi." Y/N said. "How about you, Chan?" Ms.Kim asked Chan. "Fear by Seventeen."

No. My baby ain't gonna dance a sexy dance!! Boys might like her. No she's mine!

I went outside and quickly go to the gym.

My heart stopped when I saw Y/N.. laughing with Chan, She looks so happy...

Fuck!! This jealousy!!! Aish. I went back to the room, I just want to punch someone right now. I hate it, now I miss her already.

Wanna hear her voice right now, I get my phone and called her.

Y/N's Pov

I'm here right now practicing with Chan for the foundation day next week, It was Chan's turn so I took a rest for now.

He's really good at dancing though. While I was watching Chan, My phone rang. It was Hyunjin... Why did he call? I thought he's ignoring me?