thirteen

Y/N's Pov

Why.. Chan.. why?

Why did you like me already when I already felt that for Hyunjin?

"I know you we're the one who is writing letters every valentines..." He was acting shy when he said that.

My heart fall into pieces.. I-I don't want to hurt him...

"Chan.. I'm sorry..." I apologized.
"What for?" A confused Chan appeared. "I'm sorry.. but I'm falling for Hyunjin already.. I'm sorry!! I don't want to hurt you but I already did!" I cried as I said that. I saw him smiled bitterly.

"Nah. It's fine, I already know. You didn't hurt me, I was the one whose hurting myself." Chan said. "I'm hurting myself because of my high expectations. I always expect that you really like me, and I liked you too but I don't have confidence to tell you what I feel. It was my fault for being slow, If I already told you too early. I was the one who's making you happy right now. But your heart stopped loving me, Your heart is already tired of waiting. You waited for four years..." Chan held my cheeks and wipes off my tears. As he hugs me tight. "If he hurts you, I'll steal you from him." Chan chuckled.

"I'm sorry!" I sobbed. I was surrounded by Guilt right now.. "Just be happy, We can still be friends though." Chan smiled. "Cheer up already." Chan said and smiles again.

"I'm always here, waiting for you.. to love me..."

Chan's Pov

"I'm always here, waiting for you.. to love me..."

I stood up and walked away. I hate myself for being a slow poke. Christopher Bang What the hell!! It's your fault.

"Hi. Mister, Are you alright?" A kid appeared infront of me while I'm sitting on a bench. "Yes, Thank you for asking." I replied to the kid, He was a cute little boy. "But I think you're not alright, mind if you tell me mister?" He said and sits down beside me.

"No. Nothing happened, Hey kiddo I wanna tell you something." I said and looked at the boy. "Always remember this, If you love someone. If you already feel the spark, tell her already. Okay? Don't be a slow poke like me." I chuckled. "Yes, Mister." The kid said and smiled. "Well I gotta go, My momma will be worried at me. Bye mister!" The kids said as he waves at me and runs away.