fourteen

Jisoo's Pov

"Are you hearing what you're saying?! We can't kill Y/N." Jennie said.

"Fine! If you don't want to do my plan. I'll just gonna do it on my own." I said and flipped my hair.

I texted Y/N to meet me up in an abandoned building in Gangnam Street.

Unknown Number
Meet me up in Gangnam Street, 097. Only you.

Y/N
Who are you?

Unknown Number
You'll know if You will come.

I can't wait to see your name in the grave, Park Y/N.

Y/N's Pov

I was eating my lunch with my friends when I received a text from an unknown number.

Unknown Number
Meet me up in Gangnam Street, 097. Only you.

Y/N
Who are you?

Unknown Number
You'll know if You will come.

*Time Skip/Gangnam Street, Abandoned building*

It was dark as I entered the building when I heard strange voice whose calling me.

"hey Y/N."
"Y/N~"

"Hello?! Come out you moron!" I yelled. I was looking around when I felt a hard thing was hit on my head, I felt dizziness and fainted.

Hyunjin's Pov

I'm here at the soccer field waiting
Y/N to appear.

"Hyunjin! Hyunjin!" I looked around when someone called me, and it was Jennie. She was crying.

"Oh hey-" I was cutted off when she said something. "Y/N is in danger right now!" She said. My knees started to be weak. My baby...

"W-What?"

"What's the problem here?" Irene appeared with her friends and my friends. "Y/N.. Jennie said she's in danger." I think I lose my soul when I was saying that. What's happening? Oh lord please tell me this is just a joke.

"Jisoo wants to kill her, They are in Gangnam Street, 097. The abandoned building there, Please save Y/N from Jisoo!" Jennie said worried.

We quickly road Woojin's Car and the girls took Joy's Car.

Y/N's Pov

I woke up in the same place, My head still hurts.

I can't even move my hands and feet's, I was tied up in a chair.

"Oh hey, Darling. You're awake." A familiar voice said, It was Jisoo. "Jisoo, You brat! Let me go!" I yelled as I saw her walking towards her. "Okay, But not now. I still want to play with you." She said as she pulls my hair so hard. I screamed in pain, crying for help...

Hyunjin... where are you?

"Why are you doing this?" I cried and Jisoo just smirked. "I don't even know you anymore.. You're not the Jisoo I know as my best friend." I was begging for her to let me go.. but I can see her eyes are full of anger.

"It's because you changed me, All of you changed me." She laughed evilly. "What do you mean?" I sobbed.