four

Y/N's Pov

"I see. You can't remember me."

Hyunjin said as he pinned me to the wall, I was shocked. What is he talking about? Did we see each other already?

"W-What are you talking about?" I said nervously, is he gonna kiss me or something?! "Don't you remember what happened last four years ago?" He said and smirked. "You moron. It's already a year, Hell yeah. I can't remember." I said and rolled my eyes. "So let me go already." I said and pushed him away but he was too strong, He holds my hand and looks into my eyes sincerely. "Four years ago, we met in Australia. In a party, You we're wearing a fitted blue dress." Hyunjin said, he's still looking into my eyes. yet he was too close.

I kept remembering what is he talking about, Until... I remember that day. I was in a party in Australia with my old friend...

"Ahh! I remember now. So what?" I said. "That time. You we're drunk, I brought you into my apartment and..." Hyunjin said and closed his eyes.

"And?"
"And you kissed me."

Hyunjin's Pov

"And?"
"And you kissed me."

I said and looked at her again, her eyes are still beautiful. Nothing changed.. she was still beautiful until now. Her eyes, Are still beautiful.

"W-What?" She said, she was shocked. "You stole my first kiss, So you have to pay." I said and smirked. "What?! Why would I———" She was cutted off when I kissed her. And she was quite. Easy.

"Now I know how to shut your mouth." I said and chuckled.

"Be my wife."

Y/N's Pov

"Be my wife."

I was shocked when he said that. "Wife?! Hell no. Park Y/N is hella loyal to Christopher Bang." As I said that I was shocked for what I said. I cover my mouth and.. gHorL tHat WaS nAsTy.

"Then If you don't wanna be my wife, You'll pay or I'll tell Chan you like him." Hyunjin smirked. No. I don't want Chan to know that I like him.. What if he will avoid me because of that?! No!!

"I'll pay then, how much?." I said confidently. "25 million." Hyunjin said and crossed his arms as he smirked. What the hell?! It's already a half of my soul. This hella moron.

"Are you kidding me?! It's already a half of my soul!" I shouted at him. "Lower your voice. The students might hear us." Hyunjin said and rolled his eyes. ama stab you're hella eyes.

"So what do you want? Be my wife or you'll pay or I'll tell Chan your secret." Hyunjin said.

I was silent for a second, thinking that what should I choose?

"Fine.. I'll be your wife."