Fifthteen

Hyunjin's Pov

When we arrived at the building, We went inside and searched for Y/N.

"Because of you, My family always compares me to you! You're always the best in they're eyes. You're always the best!"

I heard Jisoo saying those words.

"They never loved me! They never treated me as their daughter. They always want you!!"

Y/N's Pov

"They never loved me! They never tried me as their daughter. They always want you!!"

Jisoo cried and screams in anger.

"J-Jisoo..." I cried.

She puts out her gun as she shots the Vase besides me. I was crying so hard.. Thinking if I can leave this place alive.

And now she points the gun in my head.

"Jisoo! Stop!"

I heard Hyunjin as he entered the room his friends and my friends. "Y/N!" Seulgi was crying.

"Wow. You're lucky Y/N are here to save you, Too bad but they can't." Jisoo grinned. She puts the gun in my head and laughs.

"Stop!!" They all said.

Bang!

Jisoo fell down on the floor with a shot in her back.

Irene and my friends untied me, Hyunjin hugs me tight. "Are you alright?"

"Hyunjin watch out!"

Bang!

"Chan? C-chan..." My body became weak when I saw Chan.. laying on the floor, full of blood...

"C-Chan.. W-wake up! Wake up!" I cried and hugged Chan. "Y/N.. I-I s-sa-ved h-him.. Be h-happy with him.. I-i love- you..." Chan said as he already closed his eyes.

"Chan!! No please! Don't leave us!! Wake up!!!"

*at the hospital*

"I'm sorry for your lost..." The doctor said as I hugged Chan's body laying on the hospital bed.

We we're all crying when the police entered the room. "The murder is still alive, She's in room 890." The police said as Woojin nodded.

Now that Chan's gone.. I don't know what will happen to us... I miss talking to him already.

"Hyung was a hero.. He saved Hyunjin.." Jeongin said and wipes his tears.

5 months later...

It's already a month since Chan died, We're all here in his grave. Visiting him.

"Hi Chan. How was your life there? Hope you're doing great!" Felix said. "We miss you already." Jisung said as he wipes of his tears. "Hope you're doing great bro." Woojin smiled.

I looked at Hyunjin, He's still quiet since Chan died.

"I'm sorry for everything, mate." Hyunjin said as his tears are falling. I held his hands and wipes his tears.

"Thank you.. Thank you for saving me..." Hyunjin said and smiled.