nine

Y/N's Pov

I answered the call and hear Hyunjin.

Hyunjin: Wifey...
You: What now?
Hyunjin: I'm sorry for ignoring you.
You: You know what? If we will just gonna talk about this later. I'm busy.
Hyunjin: Are you mad? I'm sorry.
*end call*

I ended the call and sighed. I'm not mad though, I'm just sad that he ignored me. What is his problem?

"Y/N! It's you're turn." Chan yelled and I looked at him and nodded. I stood up and go in the center.

As I dance the choreo, I still keep thinking about him. While I was dancing my foot slipped and I fell down and hit my right elbow. "A-ahhhh!" I yelled in pain. "Y/N! Are you okay?!" Chan shouted and ran towards me.

*At the Clinic*

"Just take a rest for a week and your elbow will be better now." The nurse said. "W-What? No I can't take a rest. I have to practice for the performance next week!" I said to the nurse. "Y/N you have to take a rest, Your elbow might hurt more." Chan said, I can see he was really worried. "Wait. Didn't you say your foot slipped?" Mrs.Lee, The nurse asked. "Well yeah, But it doesn't hurt anymore." I said and the Nurse nodded. "Just take a rest, Maybe we can reschedule the performance though." Chan said while looking at me.

*Lunch*

It was lunch already and I still can't eat because of my injured arm.  I saw Hyunjin looking at me, worried.

I stood up and went outside to buy some Banana milk. "Y/N where are you going? You still didn't eat your food." Irene said. "I'll just buy some banana milk, Since I can't move my arm." I said and went to the store near our soccer field.

"Wifey."

I looked back and saw Hyunjin, I can see in his face that he was really worried. He looked at my arm and walk closer to me.

"What happened? Did Chan hurt you?" Hyunjin glared. "No. He help me when you're not around." I said with no expression on my face. Hyunjin hugged me, He hugs me so tightly like he doesn't want to lose me.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry." Hyunjin cried. My heart was tear up when I heard him crying saying he's sorry.

I looked at him and wipe his tear off. "Why are you crying?" I asked as I held his cheeks. "It's all my fault. I didn't protect you." Hyunjin sobbed.

"No. It's my fault, I should be careful next time." I said and hugged him.