five

Y/N's Pov

"Fine. I'll be your wife."

As I said that, He smiled. "Then It's official, You're my wifey and I'm You're hubby." He said while smiling. idiot.

"Whatever." I said and rolled my eyes. "Now let me get out of this room." I said again and pushed him. But I failed.

"Call me hubby." He said. He's handsome while smiling though, I'm telling the truth mate. "No." I said. "Awww. Please?" He said with a cute voice, Aish. "Hubby." I said with no expression. "Yay! Now let's go. Wanna buy food?" He said and holds my hand, He intertwined his fingers into mine. I felt like there was a spark.

"I was about to buy food when you pulled me here." I said again in a sarcastic way. He opened the door and We went to the food store while holding each others hand.

"Do you want ice cream?" Hyunjin asked. I nodded as I get two banana milks. "What flavor?" He asked again. "Vanilla please." I said and went to the counter to pay the banana milk.

*time skip/corridor*

"Hey wifey, I'm gonna meet my friends. Wanna come?" Hyunjin asked while he's swaying our hands together while walking.

I can see the other girls we're insecure though. gHorL he ain't mah boyfriend.

"Nah. I'm just gonna stay at the classroom." I said and drinked my banana milk. "Oh okay. See you later." Hyunjin lets go of my hand and waves and me while I wave back. I saw my friends waiting for him, I also saw Chan...

As I entered the room, I sat down beside Jimin and put his banana milk on his desk.

"What took you so long?" Jimin asked. "U-uhm... The line was long in the counter." I lied.

After an hour, I felt like I'm missing someone. Hyunjin is still not here though, I'm bored. I can't even talk to Jimin right now cause he's a sleep.

I go out to find my friends but I can't even find them, where the hell are they?

Okay, I give up. I'll just sit here and listen to Day6. I opened my phone and played Day6' I loved you.

While I'm listening to the song, I remembered what Hyunjin said.

Be my wife.

Aish!!! I hate him!!

"Wifey! There you are." I heard Hyunjin from the back and I looked at him. He's walking towards in my sit and sat down beside me.