three

Y/N's Pov

Aish! I still can't get over what happened yesterday.

I'm here at my room and laying on my bed while staring at the ceiling, It'a already 2 AM and I still can't sleep. I still can't get over what happened yesterday, Chan noticed me for the first time.

Oh I forgot, I still have Chan's Notebook. I stood up and get my bag to get Chan's Notebook. After I get it, I sat down on the floor and open his notebook.

I was admiring how beautiful his hand writing was. Until a pin caught my attention, It was in the last page of the notebook. I open the page in the last page and I was shocked what was there.

It was my letter... Last two years ago...

Dear Chan...
It's almost our examination, Did you study already? Well. Even if you don't study though, I'm sure you'll pass! By the way. Happy Valentines❤️ Hope you're doing great. Always take care. Good luck on your exams!! Fightinggggg❤️

-unknown❤️

He didn't throw it!! accCccCCccCk!!! I quickly stood up and jump around like a crazy bitch. My heart!!

I lay down on my bed while hugging his notebook, He kept it for a long time!!

*In the Morning/Classroom*

"What happened to you? You look like a zombie." Jimin said and laughed. While here I am, I look like a zombie.

I looked at the mirror and I can see my eyes are really tired, but it was worth it. aCcccCcCccCk!!

"Hey, wanna get some food? There's no lesson in the morning." Jimin said while he's playing in his phone. "I'll get you food, I'll be right back." As I said that, I stood up and go outside to get food.

I'm walking at the corridor in the  3rd floor, It was pretty quite because the students are having a self study right now. While I was walking, A guy pulled me in a dark room.

He covered my mouth so I can't shout. "Help!!" I kept on screaming but it wasn't enough to hear because his hands are covering my mouth.

His smell.. It's familiar...

"Would you just shut up?" The guy said as he locks the door and opened the lights. And it was... Hyunjin.

"What are you doing?" I said while crossing my arms. "I found you." Hyunjin said and smirked. "What do you mean?" I said with a confused face.

"I see." He said again. "What? I see that I'm icy?" I said and giggled. "Just kidding." I said again and ama serious here again. Like I don't know what's happening here.

"I see. You can't remember me."