Kill Him

The next morning I knocked on Zukos door to wake him up. We had taken separate rooms to keep up the facade of not being together. "Come in!" I heard him say groggily. Freya spent part of the night with him last night and was still in here with him, she greeted me happily. I chuckled once I closed the door behind me.

"Sleepy head." I smiled and kissed his forehead. He smiled at me and pulled me into a real kiss.

"I missed you last night." He sighed.

"I know baby, but he can't know we're dating. He won't take either of us seriously." I said. Freya stretched and asked me to let her out, which I did then sat back down on the bed next to Zuko. "Come on pretty boy, you gotta get up. We're training recruits today." I said. He sighed.

"I've got a better idea." He smirked. I looked st him confused. He pulled me down onto the bed putting one hand on each side and trapping me in them, holding himself up. He kissed me passionately.

"I think this is a pretty good idea." I smirked pulling him closer. He grabbed my thigh, picking it up and wrapping it around him. His kisses began to trail down my neck as he placed his knee in between my legs, occasionally rubbing it, or pushing against me harder or softed. My hands were in his hair, gently pulling on it, biting my lip to stifle a moan. A loud knock came from the door and my eyes widened. I quickly pushed him off of me, handing him a shirt, setting up something at the table to make it look like we were talking about our defenses. As he walked over to the door to open it I began to ramble about them, until the Chief walked in.

"Good morning Katara. Good morning Zuko. I apologize for interrupting your meeting I just wanted to personally let you know that there'll be a ceremony a little later this morning involving you Zuko. Sort of a show of worth. Don't bother dressing up for it. Be sure to wear something you can move in. I'll let you continue. Make your way to the center by noon." The Chief said, then left closing the door behind him. I sighed in relief. Zuko locked the door. When we made ur contact we both giggled slightly. He walked over to me, leaning down and pressing sweet small kisses against my lips.

"That could've been bad." I said.

"Eh. We didn't have to answer." He shrugged. I chuckled.

"Yeah I'm sure he would've loved that." I smiled. He grabbed my arms, pulling me up. Picking me up and wrapping my legs around him.

"How about we pick up where we left off?" He smirked. He knew he could get me to do whatever he wanted with one look. I sighed.

"It's really not a good idea." I said. He didn't take it as a no, walking me over to the bed and laying me down on it. As his kisses started to go lower on my body my breathing hitched.

"What were you saying?" He smirked.

"That this probably isn't-isn't-" I cut myself off rolling us over so I was on top of his straddling his hips. "Screw it." I muttered kissing him while grinding on him. His soft moans is solved in my mouth.
—-
He was dressed in his simple tunic, and I was dressed in a warriors outfit, he walked out to the center of the arena, and I stood on the balcony by the chiefs side, My father behind me, and Freya beside me. "People of the Northern Water Tribe...You know that we have welcomed the Prince of the Fire Nation in our home. We've agreed to become an ally for him in order to take down the Firelord so that the Prince may once again restore peace. Today he will prove himself. He will go up against Master Paku, if he wins him, his warriors, and right hand man whom we all know." He took a pause to motion his hand to me. Is that who he thought I was? Zukos right hand man? At least it was working. "Will train our warriors. If not, the alliance will be dissolved and they will leave an never come back. This battle is a fight to the death. Begin." My eyes widened when the Chief said a fight to the death. But if I interfered Zuko wouldn't be able I prove himself. It was a very fair fight for a long time. Then Zuko gained the upper hand when Paku lost his footing. He pinned him down and was about to shoot the final blow when he stopped himself. I watched his chest heave, he stood up, extending his already bruised arm to Paku, who grabbed it, allowing Zuko to pull him up.