one

"Nice to meet you"
"You too"

Back To You- Selena Gomez
All We Know- The Chainsmokers (ft. Phoebe Ryan)
________________________________

Leaning on the table, cold sweat was pressing out from her body. The pain in her chest got bigger and bigger, it was crushing her both physically and mentally. She tried to take deep breaths but she couldn't merely breath. Moving her trembling hand to her phone on the table, her fingers shakily pressed a contact. Luckily, the person picked up immediately.

"Hello?"

Moving the phone closer with all her strength, she weakly mumbled:

"H-help"

She wanted to say more, but she felt energy draining out from her body. Her vision slowly go blurry and her hand then lost the grip of her phone, as the phone slide through her hand, her eyes slowly closed.

"...hello? Hello? Where are you? Hello?"

Those were the last words she heard before she passed out.

'Save me' mumbled her aching heart.

...

Lisa was about to take her lunch when suddenly she received an emergency phone call. It was from Nam Joon, her colleague, from Emergency Department too.

"Hey Lisa, where are you?"

"On my way to lunch, want me to bring anything for you?"

"No time for lunch, meet me at the VIP ward now"

Lisa could obviously sensed that Nam Joon was in a hurry.

"Woah, calm down, what happened?"

"I will explain later, come now!" Nam Joon exclaimed

"Fine" Lisa grumbled then hung up the phone.

Having the delicious lunch illustrated in her brain, Lisa sighed but immediately turned and ran towards the VIP ward.

Barging into the ward, Lisa was a little panting from all the running. Nam Joon was shocked by the sound of the door banging opened, he turned his head and said:

"Calm down"

Still panting, Lisa asked:

"What?"

Nam Joon fixed his glasses then said:

"A patient is coming in 5 minutes, she's having a heart attack, both of us will work on this case together"

Lisa frowned upon hearing Nam Joon's words, they don't usually need two doctors to treat a heart attack patient, especially not two senior doctors. But before Lisa could ask anything Nam Joon said:

"I know what you are thinking, but this one is different"

"Why?"

Nam Joon shook his head and said:

"No idea but this patient is different, the dean himself called us to prepare for this patient and said that he is coming right now"

Lisa's eyes widen and she exclaimed:

"What?"

The dean of the hospital is actually an old man who rarely comes to the hospital now. He was almost to his retirement. Although not appearing at the hospital everyday, everyone respects him and is of course afraid of him.

Nam Joon nodded his head and said:

"Alright, go get ready, they could be here any minute"

Lisa nodded her head and quickly took an iPad to read the patients info.