epilogue

Hey Jendeukie,

It's me. If you're reading this letter, I guess you've finished your surgery. You might be wondering why am I not here, but I am, I really am. Softly touch your new heart Jennie, I'm your donor.

Now I need you to calm down and finish this letter, please, it's all I want to tell you and let you know.

Jennie, you made me the one I am today. You have no idea how much you've changed my whole life.

You thought me how to love. You showed me the rainbows and hopes around the world. You were the light that guided me through my life.

I thought I would be happy without you, at one point of my life, I really thought I didn't need you anymore. But I was wrong.

When I met you again, I suddenly realised, only you could ever give me the happiness that you gave. I realised love isn't only about making me happy, its more than that. It's enduring each other, giving each other a home, it's way more that I could even describe.

Then I finally knew how much I needed you in my life.

Jennie, I never trusted fate, but now I know, we were meant for each other, that's fate. But we were also not meant to be together, that's also fate.

I owe you so much, I would even say I owe my whole life to you. 

I know, you might be hating me for my decision, but don't you know? I can't live without you. For the past years, life without you was fine, because I know you're still out there and to be honest I had Jiwon to separate my attention.

But now, I can't even bear the thought of having to live knowing that you're not there anymore.

So I did the selfish thing, I decided to follow Jiwon and leave you a health body.

Because Jennie, I owe you too much, I needed to do something, it's killing me everyday. This is the best I could do for you.

I can imagine you much you hate me right now, but I'm gonna try my luck and ask one last thing from you.

Promise you'll help me take care of Han Jae? Raise him to be a good man, make sure he doesn't breaks any heart, please, I know how much he likes you and I believe you know too.

I know I said that was the last request but now there's another very last request.

Please be healthy and live a happy life forever, that's the live I want you to have.

Jennie, if you're crying, please don't cry. I'll always be with you, inside your heart and you know I mean what I say.

I love you, with my whole life, from the beginning to the very end. I love you.

Jisoo