eleven

"Are you happy?"

"Only when I'm with you"

Broken- lovelytheband

Photograph- Ed Sheeran

________________________________

After reviewing the whole case, the dean closed the file on his desk and told Jisoo:

"Doctor Kim, I am so sorry to say that although we can clearly see that it was the nurse's fault, but since you're the doctor in charge, you will still have to attend the hearings, I promise I'll try my best to keep you safe"

"Thank you sir, I am so sorry I caused you such a big trouble"

Giving Jisoo a small smile, the dean took out a paper from his drawer and placed it in front of Jisoo.

"I am so sorry to tell you but like I said, we know it's not your fault but you're the doctor in charge so the medical council sent our hospital a letter regarding the case"

Taking over the letter, Jisoo quickly scanned through and immediately saw a few keywords.

'...suspended for two weeks or further notice...'

Jisoo's hands weakly fell down, it was like all the energy was drown out from he body. She wasn't mad or sad, just disappointed. It was actually what she knew would happened, it was already in her expectation, but she was just disappointed it really happened and she felt so weak because there was literally nothing she could do about it.

Slowly shaking his head and removing his glasses, the dean said:

"I really am so sorry Doctor Kim"

Looking down to the floor, Jisoo softly replied:

"I understand"

....

Leaving the dean's office, Jisoo slowly waked back to her office, her mind was all messed up. It was then when her phone's alarm rang, it was a reminder for her that says there's only 10 minutes till 7.30pm. Tossing away everything in her mind, Jisoo quickly scurried towards Jennie's ward.

When she stepped out from the elevator, the security guards nodded to her, she nodded back and walked towards Jennie's ward, keeping a straight face. Just as she walked by one guard, she heard him talking to other people through the earpiece saying that they'll be leaving by 7.30pm just as they expected.

Crossing her fingers that their plan would work, Jisoo pushed down the door's handle and dashed inside the room.

The first thing she saw was a bunch of colourful things on Jennie's bed, then she saw Jennie, who looked shocked and surprised.

"Why are you here?"

Jennie shouted out as she pulled her blanket to cover her bed. Jisoo confusedly asked:

"I thought we had a promise?"

"No, I m-mean, wait y-yes we had a promise but-"

"But?"

"W-wait!"

Jennie raised her voice. Taking a deep breathe, she forced out a smile and said:

"Could you do me a favour and go wait in the toilet"

"But the guards are leaving soon and we'll have to leave by then"

"Yeah, yeah I'll be quick, just give me two minutes"