ten

"I'm gonna marry you one day"
"Promise?"

Dive- Ed Sheeran

4:44- Park Bom (ft. Wheein)

________________________________

After the leaving the auditorium, Lisa went back to her office and found Rosé laying on her table. A small smile crept up her face while she walked over. She however noticed that big cast on Rosé's leg, remembering that it was her fault, she frowned and her mind started popping possibilities that could happen to her when she's alone.

'What if she falls down? What if she needs to climb up a thousand stairs? What if there's and emergency and she needs to run fast?"

The more she thought of it, the more Lisa realised that how inconvenient was it for Rosé to live alone in that condition.

But, all her worries disappeared when a plan started to form up in her head.

Gently patting her back to wake her up, Lisa started to form the words she's about to say later. Rosé wasn't a deep sleeper and so her eyes already slowly flutter opened with just a few pats.

"Oh, hey"

"Hey, why are you here?"

"I was waiting for you"

"Oh, so how's Han Jae? Did you buy him ice cream?"

"Yeah, he's a nice boy, I like him"

"Told you"

Both of them went quiet after that, being Rosé just woke up and Lisa too nervous to speak.

After giving herself a pep talk in her head, Lisa finally gathered the courage to say:

"Uh, so I have something to say"

Lifting her head up to Lisa, Rosé looked at her, waiting for her to continue.

"I was thinking that how dangerous it would be for you to live alone, you know, in your cast and I mean not that I'm paranoid or what it's just that I feel like I'm kinda responsible for all this so I was just wandering if you want to move in with me, so you know, I can like watch you out or something"

Looking at Rosé who had raised one side of her eyebrows now, Lisa panicked and stammered:

"I mean I just want to help, not like I'm forcing you to stay with me, you could just turn it down if you don't like that idea, it's fine with me, I was just like offering you know, no forcing-"

Lisa could stammer on but the Rosé cut her off.

"Lisa"

"-Y-yeah?"

"You're blushing"

"H-huh? Am I? N-nah"

"Yes you are and you're blabbing non stop"

"Y-yeah? I'll just stop now"

Rosé nodded her head and said:

"Good"

Looking around to avoid the awkwardness, Lisa's feet nervously tapped the floor, her fingers were twined up behind her back yet she had no guts left to ask for Rosé's answer.

After sometime, Rosé said:

"So, you were saying you want me to move in with you?"

"Not like I want to, more like I'm offering you to do so, it's all because of your safety, no pressure"