six

"Will you be my special someone?"
"Yes of course"

Missing You- The Vamps
Fallin' All In You- Shawn Mendes

________________________________

Standing by Jennie's bed, Jisoo was having the same weird feeling she had earlier, but now being able to feel it so clearly, she realised that she was scared.

Why was she scared? She had no idea, but she's pretty sure she wasn't ready to face it yet.

Jisoo's mind went blank, so many words she wanted to say, and yet she can't seem to start saying. Looking at that person curled together and covering herself under the sheets, Jisoo just wanted turn away and leave.

She wasn't sure did Jennie see her but Jennie was already under the blanket when she got in. She wasn't even sure was Jennie awake or not.

Jisoo stood there still for like a few minutes. She was debating on what to do inside her head. Finally after moments of thinking, she decided that Jennie was sleeping.

Frustratedly scratching her hair, she let out a long sigh and decided to just say it.

"So it's been a long time, how are you?"

"Umm I'm an experienced doctor so I guess it would be nice if you just let me treat you"

"I promise I would treat you with my best"

"You can trust me"

"So um, have a good think"

"......"

"I'll see you around I guess"

"Bye"

Her voice was gradually getting smaller and smaller that eventually the last goodbye was literally whispered out. After saying all that, she stared at her feet for a few seconds only she clasped her hands together and left the ward.

Jisoo's heart was finally loosen up, she wasn't sure did Jennie hear it or not, but well she tried.

Little did she know, Jennie's eyes were opened under the blanket. And they're flowing tears, since Jisoo left.

Holding the photo frame in her hands, tears couldn't stop streaming out from Jennie's already red and puffy eyes.

...

Jisoo founded someone unexpected slumped on her table when she got back to her office.

"Where have you been!" Lisa complained when Jisoo came back to her office

"I-I went to have a walk"

"I don't care, you have to go to the bar with me tonight, I'm feeling so bad right now and I don't even know why, my heart hurts so bad, but I don't know why, what's wrong, please come with me, I need company, I swear Kim Jisoo if you're not coming with me, this friendship is over-"

Lisa said a lot because Jisoo usually needs a lot of persuading to go out, but this time, Jisoo's answer surprised Lisa.

"Okay"

Lisa wasn't sure if she heard the right thing or not, she turned to Jisoo and asked:

"What?"

"Let's go"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, do you want to go?"

"Well yeah"

"Let's go"

"N-now?"

"Yeah, I'm ready to leave"