fourteen

"What happened to us"

"I don't know what you're saying"

It Will Rain- Bruno Mars

Almost Is Never Enough- Ariana Grande ft. Nathan Sykes

________________________________

Lisa took out the groceries one by one from her grocery bag. She went to the market earlier, to buy the ingredients for the dinner later. She had planned everything in her mind, she would make a nice meal and then confess. She even made plans if it goes wrong, she prepared beers and would simply swallow all down to make her forget about it.

Lisa knew that Rosé is a player all long, which was probably why she never thought she would have fallen for her. But now, after knowing her heart, she kinda have little hopes that she and Rosé would have a happy ending.

Players needed to have an ending too right? That's what Lisa thought and she's starting to believe it. After all, the happy memories they created was true, the closeness between them was true and now thinking back to everything, Lisa believed Rosé might have kinda like her too.

All the previous memories started flooding Lisa's mind as she started to prepare the main course for the dinner later, which was kimchi stew. There's one thing about Rosé which is her love for kimchi stew.

Putting all ingredients in the pot, Lisa softly mumbled:

"Please make it work"

She was looking at the pot but thinking about the confession later.

...

Jisoo was looking in front but she wasn't enjoying the view. She had been staring in that position for five minutes but still her mind couldn't calm down and rest itself. Finally, when Nayeon came back with two coffees and passed her one, she only woke up from her own thoughts.

Jisoo took a sip of her coffee and instantly felt a burning hot liquid slither down her throat.

"It's hot!" Nayeon exclaimed

But it was too late. Jisoo definitely felt the pain but it was nothing compared to her heart. After a few seconds, she simply shook her head indicating that she's fine.

Putting the cup of coffee down, Jisoo lowered her head and said:

"Thanks for the coffee"

Nayeon glanced at Jisoo then said:

"What happened?"

Jisoo hesitated for a while but then slowly shook her head. It wasn't because she didn't want to tell Nayeon, it was because she had no energy to speak about it, she didn't want to face the truth, it hurts too much just by talking about it.

But how in the world could Nayeon had assumed it was because of the virus, she just thought maybe Jisoo was worried about Jennie or something and she wanted Jisoo to speak it out, because she wanted to have a talk with Jisoo about Jennie.

"Tell me" Nayeon urged again

But Jisoo still shook her head.

Nayeon frowned and said:

"Kim Jisoo, you have to face this problem sooner or later, just spill it out"

Looking at Jisoo who gave her no reply, Nayeon was kinda getting angry.

"Why are you always like this? Hiding away from your problems? Do you have any idea what people are going through because of you? Do you know Jennie's literally-"