Author's Words

So that is officially the end of this story!! *inserts claps* Please read till the very end because there's questions waiting down there!

This is my fourth story and I really want to thank those who sticked with me from the first story until this one.

And of course, thank you to everyone who gave this story a chance, thanks to those who read, voted and commented, it really means a lot to me.

I know there's been a few hiatus for this story, so I'm really sorry to those who had waited for a very long time and I hope it's all worth the wait.

I'm gonna rest for now I guess, give myself a break from writing, but I hope I'll be back soon, I don't know.

If there's any updates or what, I'll be posting on my account and my twitter, so be sure to check it out!

First off, I wanna ask, do you think Jisoo really had X732?

Then, who does Jisoo really loves? She died for Jennie but also died with Jiwon.

If you guys have noticed, in the whole story, the only time Jisoo had showed physical affection towards Jennie was during the wedding where she wanted to end their relationship. Besides, she had never crossed the line.

As for Rosé and Lisa, well, there's gotta be someone in your life that you loved but did not love you back. Sometimes it's just not meant to be.

Now there's one last thing I wanna ask, I'm very curious actually, to those who had watched my stories, please comment which one do you like best, I really want to know, so please leave a comment below!

Anyway, thanks for all the love and support! Please do stay safe.

From,

The Author.