Rage

"Ayaan POV"

Max parked my car into the garage, I stepped out of the car and suddenly I felt dizzy everything was revolving around me. Max immediately supported me and I stopped him before he tells this to anyone specially swarni. "Sir you will be landing on hospital bed one of these days, take care of yourself before it gets too late"the concern in his eyes for me was visible. " Okay boss I will take care of myself but now you are the when who is getting late. "

"I know you are avoiding this topic sir, but it's almost been a year now, you should move on and why can't you see what's right in front of you. Swarni madam is a gem, you will never be able to grab a girl like her ever again. " I looked at him with disbelief did he just refered that I should move on and that too with swarni which will never be happening I can't love any other girl except of lilly "tell your son I miss him Max. See you tomorrow. " I dismissed him as I don't want to reason with him and I brought myself in the house.

The chimney was on, it was raining throughout the day which has left a really chilled environment. As my home is situated in the outskirts of the city it's more near to the jungle and hills which kind of gives the hill station wibes specially during monsoons because it gets cold, really cold. I could hear laxmi and swarni chatting in the kitchen, I called laxmi for a glass of water while settling on the couch. I bend down to remove my shoes and socks and when I got back to my sitting posture I saw it was swarni who was holding a glass in her hand. I took it from her "hello stranger" She said in a most sarcastic way, something is up I can feel it. "Hi, are you okay? Is there any problem? " I thought asking would be better because I am sure something is troubling her.

"Glad you have asked Mr. Malik"and it's on, note this she is using my last name she does everytime she gets mad at me.
" Why what happened? " I still decided on asking her although I knew it may be a trouble for me only.

"What happened? Really ayaan, how can you be so irresponsible I have been calling you since this morning and your phone is out of the service area. May I know where were you? "

"Oh that's because in the morning I was at sight of our new project, it's in the middle of the jungle where we are planning on building a resort. And after that I had a meeting which was happened to be in a cruise ship with one of our clients who was leaving for meditaranian, there most of our cells were not working. It wasn't my fault, I know my responsibilities okay. " I tried to keep it cool and casual and bring my self near the chimney to warm my hands however looking at her, her expressions changed from anger to pity, no not you swarni from all people I am not expecting a pity from you.

I held my bag in my hand and decided to leave her to be because right now I can neither handle her pity not her anger. "Dinner will be ready by 9, go fresh and up and come down by than. " She told me in a curt tone while entering the kitchen on which I replied " but I am not feeling hungry" in a voice nobody could hear but God knows how she came back to where I was standing and stood on her toes to look me into eye to eye and boy her eyes were blazing with angerand frustration.

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ayaan, this needs to end, I can't see you walking like some dead robot in the house anymore. What if something would happen to you?"

"If something would've to happen that would be happened by now and see I am absolutely fine ok you don't have to worry about me" I was telling her while trying not to look her into the eyes because I remembered what happened just out side when I couldn't even stand on my own feet and max was right this girl actually taking me very seriously which needs to stop. "Please ayaan I am begging you, is this is a plan to bring her back don't you think you need to eat so you can actually think straight, than you can put more effort in finding her. " She is not helping anymore I gave her the black look and prayed she might stop this argument "I am not up for this argument swarni, stop it" I told her while showing her that now I am getting on the edge and don't wanted her to continue and mess up my life. I even turned to ascend the stairs when i heard her speak again " Ayaan she is not here to see you like this alright, she is not gonna be responsible for what you are doing to yourself it's you who is willingly wants to destroy yourself for someone who didn't even loved you. "

"How dare you speaks like that about her" I snapped "you are nobody to take her name like that, you are nothing but one irritating girl who thinks you know it all. What do you want haan? Why can't you stay into your limits? Why are you giving me any suggestions when I never asked you?" But she was still standing in front of me untouched like a rock neither my words nor my insults is bothering her which actually pushed me to speak again " Because I care about you, because I want to help that's it" She is now getting under my nerves " Did I asked you for your help? And who needs your help anyways you are one ugly girl who might don't even know the meaning of love. Tell me swarni does someone has ever loved you like I love my lilly? No right, because you are not lilly malhotra you are swarni malhotra the black sheep whom nobody have or nobody will love. You get that. " And without giving any thought to what I just said I turned my back around and stomped upstairs to my room and shut the door with a loud thud.

As I usher into my room i brought myself to the bed to lie down and as I turned to my side I can see that my side table is full of snacks, cookies, chocolates, crisps, bottle of juices and energy drink, a bowl of dryfruits and what not. This really swelled my heart, for God sakes how can you even insult her like that, a sudden guilt  replacing anger inside my head. You gotta go apologies to her, I told myself. How dare I showed her this rage this anger when all she is trying to help me.