His place

"Ayaan POV"

Yes I have experienced this before, yes I have lost a girl before who left me just after our engagement, but no this feeling is different. I never knew, you could experience hell on earth until this evening when I found my place empty.

"I should call Malhotra mansion, may be she went there.." My cell phone in my hand and i was ready to make a call to my in laws when max told me not to.

"I don't think so that she would go there. Her liking for those people is clearly very negative. " Max enlightened me about something i should have thought first because I am her husband after all, not for long!! "I think we should start with the place I left her this morning. "

"Okay let's check the grocery store!!.. " I said after his suggestion, as my thought process is not working right now. I decided to follow his instinct.

"But she won't be in the store right now!!, I mean i saw her entering the store but than i left as I thought she will be home in no time... "

"But she never did!! " My sad voice cut him in half way of his sentence and my foot pressed on the accelerator while putting a break on my mind which was going on with all the negativity in the world.

As we reached that area, we started our hunt, it almost past 10:30 in the dark night and even God isn't in our favour by drenching us in this heavy rain. We checked every single store in that market and asked every single person we met about her.

I decided to check in the park at the corner where the yellow lights are pretty dim and immediately my eyes became blurry with the tears I brushed those aside as I found a girl sitting on a bench under a huge tree and I knew it's her, it's definitely her. I took out my mobile and called Max "I found her..!! ".

_____________________________________

" Swarni POV"

"Would you mind if I sit here, I am very tired actually." The voice I can recognize in the crowd of millions is coming from my left, I decided to stay cool and just nodded my head in yes.

"Why aren't you home? It's raining if you haven't noticed yet? "

I heard him again but chose not to reply, instead I stood up to leave but i wont, because of a hand grabbing my wrist keeping me to take another step. I tried to loosen his grip but he got up and pull me into his arms and held me tightly for about 2 minutes whereas my both hands were hanging on my sides because there is no fiber in my body which was willing to react. My soul was drenched same as our body.

"You have no idea how much you scared me, swarni. " He told me while squeezing the life out of me because of which I started coughing, he took a notice immediately putting both his hands on either sides of my face and started checking me out from top to bottom.

"Are you alright? Are you cold?... How silly I am of course you are cold it's raining like hell and your body is literally soaked..come on lets not waste time lets take you home.. " This whole scene was so surreal for me, he was ranting like... like me!!

My attention came back into senses when he put his hands around my shoulder and started walking me along with him. Suddenly something moved inside of me, something which buring my insides with rage I brushed off his hand from my shoulder "why do you think you can touch me? huh? Is it because I am your wife Mr. Malik? Or is it because you fucked me?" I was literally shouting at him. The vemon in my questions was so poisonous that it is killing me, I am thanking god that its raining and it helping me to hide the tears flowing through my eyes. I needed to stop him, I needed to tell him that I can't take this bullshit anymore. His concern,his care was only rubbing salt on my wounds.

"Look I want to put one thing very clearly in front of you, for next 15 days you are not going to touch me Or talk to me. 15 days and this bullshit of a fake wedding will be through and over. After that day onwards to the day I die, I swarni malhotra never want to see you again. You got that!!! I am coming back to that place which I thought as my home just because of my commitment to my uncle from whom I need my life back, because you have no idea Mr. Malik I am hell tiered now."

And than I ran to his home, yeah his home!!! I should start calling it that so that it won't be difficult for me to leave this place behind. Every inch of this place has its own memory from the round sofa of my first night, to the picture hung over the fireplace, the kitchen where I spent most of my time and even the argument we had there, the study where I kept even my books as if that place belongs to me or even the rooms we both had shared........ These are all HIS PLACE.......

*********************************

Hey guys, first thing first, hope you all are doing great in this global crucial time. When the world is facing this pandemic 'COVID 19' I hope you all are following self quarantine. Stay home stay safe.

Secondly, I am so so so so so so so so so 100 time sorry for this really really late update, and love you guys so so so so so so so so so 1k times much for loving and support this story and lastly thankyou so so so so so so so so 1M.times for appropriating this book by voting, adding and giving me feedbacks guys.

Love Love

✍❤