Amends

"Third person POV"

Swarni was left standing on the end of the stairs dumbstruck, every word which ayaan just said was still being process in her head. And when it got registered she couldn't believe she is falling for such a cruel person, who don't gives two shit about other persons feelings.

She furiously moved back to kitchen and started dicing the salad which she had started cutting before this fiasco. She was trying so hard to not spill any tear because she don't believe whatever her husband has just said, but than she thought it's true that i am a black sheep, I am definitely very ugly and indeed no body has ever fallen for me except of the boyfriend she started dating 4 months back who just wanted to get into her pants, that wasn't love right and when she got married it has actually gave that pervert the real reason to leave her otherwise getting her virginity was his sole plan.

She loathed it, the feeling it has become so unbearable now, she don't want to believe on whatever he said, she was finding at least a single person who has actually loved her in her entire life but couldn't find one, ayaan words has became more prominent now like a tattoo on her skin. Her eyes started to well up, she was feeling so pathetic about herself that she wish she was dead but she don't want to die under his roof either she rather die in some accident or something.

She has pealed the carrots and cucumbers and started cutting them when she heard her husband entering into the kitchen and she begged herself to don't cry in front of him don't give him the satisfaction of winning so she continued her dicing when he came and stood next to her.

"What's for the dinner?" He was trying to sound normal like nothing has happened but she kept her silence acting as if she can't hear him. Ayaan took the lead off of the pot and found the chicken curry, it's his favorite and he knew this gonna taste amazing because he has already had this before made by swarni only. "You should be a chef you know" While serving a curry into a bowl and started eating eat. His stomach was doing summer salt for getting food into his system. He didn't even knew he was that hungry.

Swarni was still not speaking when he was praising her cooking skills and not even when he started to apologize "hey kido I am sorry, I shouldn't have said those shity things. " And that hit her "no ayaan not this time, please don't be sorry" She said it and got back to her chopping and dicing. "See all of that which I said was out of an anger yaar, it wasn't true that was nothing but my pathetic excuse to make you shut up"

" I am shutting up, now please don't continue this because you were right " She said in acceptance which was breaking ayaans heart.

"No that's not right, don't say that. I was.."

"No ayaan it was so right, whatever you said, every word of it is right. I am ugly, I am un lovable, this black skin is actually a shame which I am carrying. So whatever you said, every word of it was right"

" No don't say like that swarni I am sorry, please believe me it was a mistake which I will never going to repeat"

"Yeah? But guess what someone has actually loved me, my parents you know they loved me so much that I was living under an impression that anyone could love me, no but they are the only ones who truly loved me and now they are gone maybe they don't loved me enough. Right? " She was now rattling on.

" Calm down swarni, please "

"You know I understand what you are going through, I know the feeling of being alone, I know how it feels like when someone left you without telling you why? My parents left me ayaan, without telling me the reason why they actually punishing me to live alone when they are not around to protect me and the worst part is I know they are not coming back, EVER. So in a way you are right there is no one in this world who will ever make me feel loved again. But you still have a fat chance that she will come back in your life if not today than tomorrow, if tomorrow than maybe day after but there is a hope and you are killing that chance.. That hope by killing yourself. And I know you don't deserve to be aaaahhhh... "

In continuous talking she forgot that she was still chopping and she got a clip on her finger and blood started flowing. Ayaan in panic took her hand in his hand and started scanning for the wound " Don't touch me" She started pulling her back but he didn't budge "come here you silly girl" And put her hand under the running water. They both kept their quite until blood doesn't stopped but when it did she forcefully removed her hand from his grip "dinner is ready, help yourself"

And she left him standing there in the kitchen alone to think how much he wronged this girl but her monologue has actually made him realized one thing today that without lilly he maybe can't live properly but her being mad at him is safocating him to death.