Damage

Hey guys,

I can see that most of you wants me to complete this story in one go. Than your decision my command. So this book is going to be a single book without any second part but.. But but but you guys have to hang tight with me as this book is going to be lengthy now. Because I have so much in my mind to give the book an absolute amazing ending.

So enjoy!!

❤✍

*****************************

"Ayaan POV"

Feelings never do make sense. They get you all confused. Then they drive you around for hours before they drop you right back where you have started. Look what have these feelings done to me. I am sitting in my study holding a whisky in one hand and my cell phone in other.

I have to choose this, I have to make decision to repay the debt of my forefathers who have built this multi national company with their sweat and blood. So on one hand, for them I've called my father and told him I accepted this merger along with another unwanted marriage. But in response on my other hand the glass of whiskey cracked, it felt like as if it happened on its own, as if something inside me pushed me to crush the glass so hard to punish myself.

Well this is what she wants right, she doesn't want me in her life, she wished to never look at me than, be it.

"Swarni Malhotra, huh she is going to regret this"...

And I dozed off, with the wound on my palm, I let the blood run and stop on its own. I wasn't feeling anything anyways.

" Max, why didn't you call the doctor immediately? Look at his hand, how the hell does it even happened?.. " I woke up with her melodious voice, she was shouting though. But hey it has concerned laced to it. My wounded hand were in hers and I want nothing but to squeeze it tightly.

I opened my eyes partially and I can tell that I am in my bed, I was able to look at her face, her worried expressions were matching my expressions from yesterday  .... Yesterday!!! What happened last night, oh god!! oh god!! oh god!!!

In a swift I rose from my bed and started recalling everything about last night how I came back running after swarni, how her every word left me crumbled into soil, how much she hates me and the way she said "After that day onwards to the day I die, I swarni malhotra never want to see you again. You got that!!!"  left me so much angry which took best in me and I got ready to sell myself again.

"Fuck, fuck fuck what have I done, I need to go," I was about to leave my bed when swarni tightened her grip on my wrist.

"What do you think of yourself, Mr.? Where do you think you are leaving? Huh? Take a look of your hand, it's still bleeding you mad man. What have you done ayaan? " She has started with the stern voice but the way her voice showing concern has forced me to stare into her eyes.

"Why do you care? You don't want to do anything with me, you don't wanted to talk, in fact you weren't going to see my face.. Then why are you here in my room? " See my feelings, they never do best for me. I was showing attitude to the girl whom I was searching in hell and heaven last night. Who was asking me nothing but the reason why I was hurt, if only she could see properly it was not my palm which has wounded but the wounds given by her words on my heart are also still bleeding. Still, I was secretly cursing me in my head for showing this anger when she just gave me a shady look and started dressing the matter in hand.

"15 days ayaan!! I said after 15 day I won't see you, because there is no way I can see you right. I was furious yesterday but hey what I said was damn practical and real. You and me already knew that this gonna happened someday, it's just I didn't took it nicely." She was putting her every word very precisely while rolling a bandage on my palm.

"You haven't done, anything wrong so I am sorry for shouting at you, last night I was being very unreasonable by lashing my anger out on you. You are one amazing guy ayaan, I do care for you so please don't do such things to yourself. " And it's done her eye contact with my hand and the last look she given to me before leaving my room, it was like she wasn't tying the bandage around my palm but around my mouth that left no room for me to speak up.

And just like that she left me in my room alone to think about the decision I took last night.

That it was the worst decision of my life.

I needed to fix this, I can't do this, I need to stand against my dad, so changed into fresh clothes, put my shoes on and descended the stairs, but the minute I opened the door to see my former lover and my father getting out the car and I couldn't move myself anymore, I was getting so scared because now the damage has been done and I am the reason behind it.

"Ayaan Malik, you bastard you are going regret this"