Hate Love

***mature stuff ahead***

"Third person POV"

The entire cabin has became dead silent, lilly marched out of the place with the promise that she will take revenge for the stain swarni left on her expensive sundress and on her ego as well. And Tony had no other option than to follow her back to the city.

Nia decided to leave the couple to themselves and asked Max to drive her back home. She took laxmi with her as well.

Swarni has noticed that ayaan became extra quiet and locked himself in thoer room from the last 3 hours, she composed herself from the rage she been through before entering the kitchen and reheat everything so they can finally have the meal of the day, which they haven't had for the entire day.

When she finished in the kitchen she entered in their dark room, after switching on the lights she couldn't find ayaan anywhere in the room, then she checked the washroom and found ayaan sitting on the tile floor with his wallet was in his hand, "so this is the final stage hmm? , so this is how my love story would end? What did I done wrong swarni?" Ayaan speak when he sense another presence near him. He raised his neck to look at her wife who was looking at her sympathetically and something more stronger than that and this time ayaan decided not to ignore that.

He stood up came near her, the distance was as minimal as possible the only distance is leaving to just breathe. Ayaan touched a strand on swarni's face "help me forget her please" with that he closed that distance both of their eyes were closed while their lips are moving in sink. Swarni locked her hands on the back of her husband's neck while ayaan's hands were roaming around her body.

Ayaan couldn't believe the feeling he is having doing this is so blissful and amazing that he doesn't want to stop with just a kiss he lifted swarni in his arms and took her to their bed, when he lied her under him they had a eye contact "are you sure you want me? "This uncertain question of his wife was so wrenching, so full of disbelief which he dismissed with the long and deeper kiss on swarni's mouth. He can't tell her how beautiful she is, not in words. So he showed her with every cloth that he removed from her body he kissed that part of her body leisurely and her wife is not afraid to show how much she is being enjoying it with the sound of melodious moaning.

However when they were both naked swarni was trying hard to make an eye contact with him and when she felt something moving inside her from down there ayaan suddenly stopped, " You don't want me to do it? "He asked her with the horrible feeling as he can now feel it that the girl lying there on his bed is virgin and he is scared that may be he is taking advantage of her, but secretly he doesn't want to stop this. Swarni looked straight into in his eyes with bold look before speaking" I never wanted anything in my life this badly, please ayaan... Please ayaan.. "

"Please what darling?... " with all the begging he decided to tease his new bold wife, who was refusing to even lie a single glance at him plus her begging is turning him on even more he was dying to enter her but he wants to make it less painful for her.

"Don't tease me ayaan, please I can't take it anymore..aahhh... " with this please ayaan put his lips on her lips "this gonna hurt you, I am so sorry please bear it darling.. " And with one swift movement he entered her while the tears were running out of both of their eyes and that was it swarni felt complete in that very moment.

Next three hours went in the all passionate love making before they both tiered themselves and went into the heavy slumber into each other's arms.

Swarni know it that it was not love, it was a hate ayaan is feeling towards lilly.