Promised

"Swarni POV"

My feelings were too loud for words and too shy for the world. But keeping it bottle up is bit difficult. It's been three days since I have lost myself completely to ayaan, my husband. Like everything this also happened very unexpectedly in my life. Nothing has ever planned, neither my marriage nor me falling in love with my forced husband.

Ayaan has immediately left for the U.S.A. as I have been informed the company is facing the sudden crisis and by luck Malik Enterprise got an amazing deal from abroad client which needs ayaan's utmost attention.

After that night we hardly had any sort of conversation, just a phone calls which only limited to the confirmation if we both are having our meals at time or not. I never get it why ayaan thinks that i wont eat if he would not be around me although I feel the same sometimes specially when I know he has not forgotten about what lilly has done to him.

"Can i come in? " My attention suddenly raised to laxmi who was holding a landline in her hand, I nodded immediately while she informed "it's ayaan sir. " That built a bridge on my eye brow centre why didn't he called me on my cell?

Anyway I took phone from her hand and placed it on my left ear " Hello? " I put it more like a question, for why he is not calling me on my mobile. "Hi, your phone is off i guess please plug it on its charge swarni. I was calling you for so long now.!! " His annoyance has set my eyes on my phone which was lying dead on the study table, I was so busy in studies or say thinking about him that I never cared to charge it's battery. "Oh!! Yeah it's dead, sorry.. Tell me what happened? Is everything okay? "

"I will be landing tomorrow in the afternoon, maybe I had to visit dad directly, if it would be okay can you send one of my drycleaned suit their. " His voice was very rough, like he was not talking to me but some servant at his service or something. "Sure, mark it done!! " And all I heard was a beep... a voice which came after the disconnection of phone call. "What did I do? " I mumble and took a decision to leave these stupid thoughts aside and focus on the last minute studies slash revision as I have my entrance day after tomorrow.

***************************************

"Ayaan POV"

My life has always given me more of a shocks than surprise, shock of getting ditched by one girl and getting into a bed with another. But this time it's different, the feeling I am carrying in my heart is so dense that it scares me to death. One because I don't want to fall again and second this time it's way more stronger force pulling me down than before.

Swarni is one amazing girl no question, that night I found she is more beautiful inside out the way she moulded into my body was like we were the two missing puzzle fit perfectly together. But again she is coming from the same blood line where people are okay to exploit you break your heart into pieces and than also have an audacity to meddle with what's important for you. In my case Malik Enterprise is my family company which my ancestors built with their blood and soul and nobody can harm it when I am still breathing.

My dad called me from Boston, telling me that we have got an amazing offer which could save our company, the reason why I am sitting into his study ready to listen the proposal and ready to do whatever it takes to save my heritage.

"You know that whatever I am going to say doesn't overrule the fact I know that you may or may not like this proposal as it's vivid that you no longer may want this to happen. " My dad was sitting opposite me trying to convince me for something which he hasn't even mentioned yet, now whatever this is it has already made me nervous.

"Can you straight forward come to the point dad, because I am quite tiered and would love to hit my hay" I couldn't kept my irritation any longer. Being in the same city as swarni and still haven't seen her yet is revolving around my head since I landed. Last time we had a chat on phone I was bit rough but as soon as I disconnected the call I felt awful. I was missing her so badly that i was getting mad at her for no damn reason.

" Yash malhotra is offering a company merger!!! " My dad blurted out.

"Wow dad, this can solve almost everything. By it's benefit our company can again up and running we no longer need to cut any of our employees. It would a pleasure. I can't wait to tell this to swarni she'll be so happy by knowing her uncle's generosity." I was showing my surprise mixed with happiness by an ear to ear smile on my face.

" I think you must hear out the condition on which this merger would happen. " A nervous glance of my dad was confusing me, why is he not happy that it's happening.

"Whatever it takes dad. Tell me what is the condition? "I asked still with the smile.

" You have to divorce swarni and marry Lilly.!!!!!! " The entire surround went silent, the inside got burnt only word which I was still hearing was divorce and marrying again.

"Ayaan I know it would not be easy, so take your time think clearly my boy the company needs you now and I also made a promise to yash that you will divorce swarni as it was decided a year ago. " yeah how can I forgot it was me who had chosen only to be married for 1 year. I was supposed to divorce swarni as promise but getting married again that too with Lilly Malhotra my former love and the only girl I ever loved and for whom I cannot feel anything now is hard to even imagine.

Separation from swarni, the thought only left my mind sour. Leaving her would not be easy. " Give me some time dad, I need to clear things up and than make a decision. " I looked up at my dad who wasn't looking at me but someone standing behind me instead.

"Take the whole time in the world beta. " He smiled cunningly which made me look behind me and I was dropped dead by looking at my wife standing there with my suit in her hand.

***************************************

Sorry guys for the late update, my college has started again and I have a new loads to study. But stay tuned, I need your support.

✍❤