𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎

𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎
______

      Lincoln Manroe has been home the entirety of her childhood, elementary, and middle school years. She has always fantasized the ideal high school life, thrill seeking her identity to reality,  finding someone that cares about something that truly matters, falling in love with love.

      Aris Spencer is the one everybody can't help but notice, people claim to know him, but his guarded demeanor never fails to prove them otherwise.
When he's diagnosed with stage 3 cancer he doesn't think much of anything. That is until he starts losing his reputation, the last thing he has that he swore nobody could take from him. He turns to Lincoln in efforts to keep the only thing that truly matters.

_____

     "Don't you dare feel bad for me." He shakily breaths, grinding his teeth in frustration. His eyes are bright green now instead of a muddy forest green as they usually appear.

     "Why are you like this?" I ask biting back tears I didn't realize were forming.

      "Lincoln you can't understand how hard this is for me." He's right I can't, I won't ever be able to, as much as it breaks my heart to hear he's experiencing this completely alone.

     "Then stop pushing me away."

     "If I don't your gonna end up with an broken heart and a funeral." He says shoving me into the wall positioned behind me grabbing my wrists and pinning them to my sides.

      "Its worth it if I get you."

_____

    Yo, so this is the first book idea I think I've ever taken the initiative in writing. I came up with the story idea a couple years ago and now have rewritten it until I found a version I actually like. It's messy still, and definitely has some flaws but it's real.

{TW}
____

There contains scenes of graphic violence, talk of self harm and suicide, talks of sexual assault/abuse and mention of rape, may include smut and LGBTQ scenes.

I do hope you give it a shot, might be worth your time.