𝟶𝟸 - 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠

𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠
______

A; 4:10 No fucking way. You went in the boys locker room?!

I sigh, banging my head against my steering wheel repeatedly. The horn continuously honking the in the nearly empty school parking lot. It seems like she takes away whatever she wants from the stories I tell her.

L; 4:10 Yes abby, but again not the point.

A; 4:11 Yeah.. I know I just can't imagine them being such asshats.

L;4:12 I mean who knows what would have happened if Aris wasn't there.

A; 4:14 Yeah but it's not like he cared to be a good guy or anything he just wanted you to get out.

L; 4:15 I feel like it was something more than just that

I have no idea why I just typed that. Or why I just sent that.

A; 4:15 Your delusional.

L; 4:16 I know.

I heave a sigh, and throw my phone on the passenger seat of my car the ugly gray seats look dirtier next to my white phone.

I start the rumbling engine when I glance a few spots away to see dark brown hair, Aris Spencer getting in his white honda slamming the door causing my to jump.

Seriously I'm on edge today but I have every right to be it's not everyday you nearly get assaulted on your first day of school.

He tries to start the engine but it stalls, I watch through the poorly tinted window as he does it repeatedly getting nothing.

I have absolutely no experience with cars but I dont think its supposed to do that.

I'm not a stalker I swear well not usually.

He was the one who ended up talking to me again first afterall.

He gets out angry slamming the door, lifting the hood, smoke rising in a big cloud, I see him stepping back coughing. I feel bad he saved me maybe it's my turn.

I turn off the deafening engine and walk along the freshly planted plants toward him, regretting every step.

When I'm about three steps away he notices me and scowls, what the hell did I do?

This man seriously has some issues or something. Should I be doing this?

"Hey." I call out hesitantly, looking at him as he turns my way, his green eyes holding aggravation.

"What the fuck do you want?" He scoffs slamming the hood of the honda.  No way hes mad at me right now. Like I'm the one who made his car stop working.

"I was going to offer you a ride." I say small, looking at the ground as I talk, feeling his eyes on me. Why am I acting so stupid obviously he doesn't want mine or anyone's help.

"I'd rather walk." He states grabbing his black bag and slinging it over his shoulder, walking away from me.

Is he serious? Like what is his deal with me so what I spilled juice on him it's not that big of a deal.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I ask

I was just trying to be nice for once, maybe just maybe I could make friends but he gives me nothing but hostility.

With that he stops, turns around walking toward me his jaw clenched.

"What the fuck is my problem, you can't take a fucking hint" He spits harshly, flipping me off as he turns around and continues walking into the distance.