𝟶𝟽 - 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝. 𝚃𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑. 𝙼𝚎

𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝. 𝚃𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑. 𝙼𝚎
____

     "Let's find Brittney, or Brylee!" I shout over the blaring music, as we maneuver our way through the crowded house, stepping over trash and beer cans, dodging footballs being thrown around the house, Samuel insisted on holding my hand so I dont get lost..

"Who's..." Before Samuel can finish Brittney's blonde hair flows out as she leans against a marble counter a red party cup in her manicured hand, jump into view and I tug his strong hand foward.

"Britnney have you seen Ari?" I ask nervously, as I chew my bottom lip studying her face.

Confusion, understanding, confusion again.. oh no.

"I thought she was with you." She replies looking around my surroundings to find my hand grasped firmly in Samuel's, her eyes light up and she smirks flirtatiously.

"No no I havent seen her, but uh Brylee and I can look for her, you guys can have fun it's a party after all." Brittney smiles devilishly as she grabs Brylees tan arm and pulls her off into a direction.

Samuel stands behind me, his breath tickling my ear as he spins me around to face him, my smile faltered when I see Ari outside behind him with a group of guys.

I run off into her direction loosing sight of Samuel I stop dead in my tracks, as I edge closer to the commotion in the front yard my breath hitched in my throat when I had what the were saying.

"Hey.. baby whatcha doing out here all alone?" A drunken blonde curly haired says slowly trailing his eyes up and down Ari as she shivers, her brown hair fishtail braids laying over her shoulders.

"Why don't you come with us? We can drive you home later if you'd like?" A broad tall black haired one says with blazing blue eyes his smile falters when she shakes her head softly.

I push my way outside the cold crisp air blowing my dress, and my curled aurburn hair back as I walk out fiercely, the stars and the full moon the only light illuminating the faces of theese jerks.

"Where the f**k have you been?!" I yell at Ari impatiently watching her face fall as she looks around frantic, the wind blows and Ari holds her hands down blocking her blue sundress from blowing up.

The Dark haired male takes a step closer biting his lip.

I shove past the blonde, and let out a small scream when he grabbed my waist and spun me around his green eyes focused on my lips, brushing back a loose strand of my Auburn hair, I stomp hard on his foot with the heel of my Doc Martens and walk past.

Don't. Touch. Me.

Grabbing Ari's smooth arm, I yank her towards the humongous house to be blocked by a wall of fury emitting from everyone of theese f-boys.

"Where do you think you're going?" The dark haired one asks in a different tone then before sending shivers down my spine.

What the f**k do you think you're doing?! No way this is happening again.. on my first week of school. Wow.

Anger boils inside of me as I open my mouth- to be cut off.

"Can I help you guys?" A familiar voice asks in a demanding tone, catching every guys attention.

The blonde steps foward squaring his jaw he smiles a devilish smile, brushing his curls back with one hand.

"No. We're good here." He chuckles in a dark tone his green eyes shadowed, he walks closer to the guy who had spoken.

I peek through the bodies and see Aris.

Of course.

His black hair messed up with the wind blowing, wearing black jeans and a red flannel, outlining his flawless form, unlaced black Doc martens his jaw clenched, his green eyes shift quickly to mine, and his stance hardens.

"Then I dont think you'd have a problem letting theese girls inside?" He says with a deathly stare. "Now would you?"

This time the dark haired male steps up, his large broad shoulders stand out as he stands eye to eye with Aris, power pouring from his every move. I scoff.

All eyes turn to me, cautiously as they stare me up and down some longer than others, a arm snakes around my waist gripping tightly, the other slung carelessly over my shoulders.

"F**k off." I spit shrugging his arm off of my shoulder trying to pry his fingers from my waist he violently grabs my wrists, gripping tighter I let out a whimper.

"I think she said f**k off, now leave." Aris orders sharply his facial expression unchanged.

"What are you gonna do about it?" The blonde challenges getting close to Aris's face with a mocking laugh.

I winced right before Aris's fist connected with the blondes left jaw side, a bruise already forming, he spits out blood harshly turning he swings his left fist missing, leaving himself open for a counter attack Aris grabs the back of his arm and pulls hard backward, a crackling noise filling the tense cold air.

"Da**it! You broke my arm!" The blonde roars as his buddies crowd around him the Darked hair goes in when-

"Stop!" Samuel jogs from inside the house a phone in his hand, his blue eyes flash to mine and back to the group.

"I have 911 dialed right here, leave or I'm f***ing pushing the call button" Samuel spits running a hand through his blonde hair he glances around with guarded glances.

Wow a lot of curse words today doesn't sound like anyone is in the mood really.

The group stalks off, getting into a blue jeep they drive away.

Thank god.

I turn back to Ari, her brown hair now falling out of the braids, as she regroups with Brylee and Brittney, my eyes flash towards Samuel's smile, I look between him and Aris, I stalk towards Aris.

I swear I saw Samuel frown.

Noticing my presence he walks toward the black street his back towards me, his hands shoved deep into his jean pockets.

"Hey! Wait." I call out jogging up to him I stand in front of him blocking him off.

He looks down slowly at my crazy windblown Auburn hair, scuffed black Doc Martens, lavender dress and my demanding expression and chuckles.

Do I amuse him or something? What was he doing here in the first place? Do I have a stalker??...

Smirking a small lopsided smile, his green eyes gleaming he runs a hand through his black hair, giving me his full attention.

Is he trying to use his hotness against me? No. Maybe... wiat! No.

"Look, thanks for er, you know. But it was stupid." I say quietly looking at the dark grass circling my Doc Martens yellow wildflowers  spread across the lawn.

He scoffs still with an amused smile. "It wasn't a big deal." He shrugs simply brushing past me I grab his hand, as he reflexively yanks out of my grasp.

With a confused expression he turns to face me.

"Look what I did wasn't personal. I hate douchebags-" I cut him off with a short snort, he glares at me.

"What?" I ask laughing.

"What's so finny?" He asks annoyed.

"You're talking about how you- snort - don't like douchebags."

"You're insane."

"Maybe."

He rolls his eyes walking away, into the darkness I sigh.

Hey at least he didn't yell at me..

A/N
Hi guys so sorry I say that everytime and it always takes so long..
Well hope you enjoyed this chapter. Be sure to vote. I love comments toon:)

Auroara 

Byee