𝟶𝟾 - 𝙱𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚛?

𝙱𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚛?
______

"Ok class, now its time to finally pick partners!" Mrs. Weinner basically explodes from behind her cheap black and white pantsuit, the bright classroom lights reflect off her pearly white teeth practically blinding.

But hey who am I to judge, she's got good dental hygiene.

The barely awoken class let's out groans, as she spins on the heel of her black letaher boots, the squeak echoing off the hollow walls picking up an blue glass Mason jar, filled with white paper slips.

Great partners are random, I'm just praying I dont get gwen, I dont need an stupid blonde in my life.

I'm aiming for Ari or Silas, seeing as they both have the highest grade on the latest test, I wouldnt mind either one.

Mrs. Weinner gently pulls out two paper slips, unfolding the first paper her hazel eyes light up at the name, whomever it is she sure likes them.

"Tyler and.."
"Gwen"

She frowns at the last name she called watching as they partner up in the back of the class Tyler gives her a short wink, and her smile reappears.

Are they like a thing? Ew..

I never really understood why a high schooler would hook up with a teacher in the first place.

I zone out as the names are being called laying my head on my cold desktop I start to drift, until I'm rudely shaken awake by no other than

You guessed it Aris. Why? Well I guess I'm about to find out.

"Uh excuse you, trying to sleep here, go harass someone else." I mutter absently glancing around the classroom.

Everyone's paired. Everyone except Aris. Oh great.

"Don't get your hopes up if I were to harass someone you surely wouldnt be my first choice" he complains plopping down in the metal seat next to me, with a frown on his face.

Well look who's back to normal.

"Class, I'm passing out your first project, I expect you to turn in Friday." Mrs. Wienner states simply. Worksheets shrew across the room, being passed out to each team.

"We should meet at this really cool place that- " I cut myself off, at his ominous stare his dark eyes peirce mine. I sigh, running a hand through my hair.

"Right.. you know already." I chuckle dryly looking away.

This is going to be a long day.
_______

The day went by pretty fast actually, nothing too exciting.

I mean what was I really expecting switching from homeschool to public school a parade everyday?

Brittney harrassed me throughout my entire lunch period I dont think I even got the chance to take a bite of my fresh salad I made this morning. She kept asking if me and Aris were a thing because he did something nice for me and he never does anything nice for anyone.

I can tell he doesn't.. but why me? What's the difference between every other girl on the planet?! or at the school.. that'd probably be more practical.

"Look B, if I knew I'd tell you" I chuckle lightly tossing my floral bag over over my bare shoulder pushing the white double doors out of the cafeteria, followed by Brittney cautiously.

"So, I was gonna meet up with Eijah today he asked me to help him study for our history exam." She states calmly fidgeting with her black gel nails running her fingers through her light golden blonde hair.

"Wait Eijah the quarterback asked 'you' to come help him 'study' on a subject you suck at?" I raise my eyebrows smirking as she blushes shrugging her shoulders slightly.

"What? I'm not that bad.." she drifts off watching the football players run up to the locker room without shirts.

"Hmhm suree" I laugh pushing her slightly she glares at me.

_____

"Just sit in the car!" I beg sweat beads fall down my forehead standing firmly in my driveway with my hands on my hips staring at Aris who refuses to ride in my car.

"I am not riding in that thing." He states disgustedly crossing his arms over his chest his biceps show through his blue shirt.

"Why the f**k not?!" I ask frustrated walking around to the other side of the car in front of him.

"Because its lame."

"You're lame."

"You're one to talk."

"No you."

"That was lame, my point exactly."

Groaning I slam the car door shoving the keys in my whitewash ripped jeans stomping toward his white Honda, where he is already seated and buckled. He glances at me hesitantly leaning back to open the door, jamming his thumb to the back.

Oh hell no I'm not sitting in the back, he thought.

Opening the passenger door I slide into the seat buckling quickly as he turns to glare at me his green eyes staring me down.

"I said sit in the back" he hisses.

"Technically you didn't say anything" I counter slumping into the dirty leather seat, trying to avoid his death stare.

"Just shut up while I drive" He starts the car with a quiet rumble.

"Make me" I mutter.

" I swear to god" he threatens pulling out of my driveway.

I stifle a laugh and watch as he pulls out of my driveway towards the highway, speeding down the street far away from any human witnesses. Just me and him alone, in a forest, nearly dark. Great.

_______