𝟶𝟻 - 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠

𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠..
_______

Why? Why? Why? I can't think of any explanation, as to why?

Why would Aris be outside the treehouse? Here?

I manage to wriggle myself out of the treehouse window undetected as Aris stands on the decorative stage with an unreadable expression on his god like face, his dark brown hair windblown.

I quietly climb down the rope ladder at the back of the treehouse careful not to scream as it swings almost slamming into the bark of the Cedar tree, I wedge my way through the splintered pieces of bark and wood just outside of Aris's vision I stand in the shadows.

This is it, I'm gonna confront him, why am I standing in the shadows all creepy like just go out there?

I step foward into the twinkling lights, feeling the soft breeze blow my loose strands from Auburn hair into a dance, as my eyebrows raise with anticipation, bravely I speak first.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I snap getting his full attention as his green eyes hold confusion that quickly change to disgust.

"Of course" he mutters under his breath and he turns around and stalks away.

He's wearing an incredibly similar outfit to mine, black joggers and a dark green long sleeved sweater of course a flannel tied around his waist and the same gray beanie.

For such a jerk he dresses kind of sophisticated.

Without hesitation, I follow my doc Martens crunching on the gavel as I run up to jump in front of him skidding to a stop his chest inches from mine, causing him to jump back with enraged eyes.

And we're close again.

"What are you doing here?" I ask again.

"Nothing, forget it." He scoffs and brushes past me I grab his sleeve.

"Look I'm sorry, but you just show up to my spot and, then bolt when I confront you I would almost think your stalking me." I blurt out raising my thin eyebrows.

"Stalking you?" He asks frustrated, and he takes a step forward towering over me he parts his lips and rolls his emerald eyes.

I can basically call him a fire, he's hot but don't get too close or he burns.

"Are you kidding me this was my spot first!" He shouts turning around throwing his hands into the chilled air he runs a hand through his hair closing his eyes.

"Your spot?" I furrow my eyebrows as I take a small step back feeling the wind whip my hair from my bun.

What does he mean his spot? We made it! There was nothing except a bag of blankets and books.. oh those were his...

"Yea I found this, I cleared a path, I- you know what I don't care have it I wasnt using it and I dont want to deal with you." He speaks with a clenched jaw pressing his palms tightly against his forehead.

He turns away storming into the darkness of the forest, just outside the shadows when I stood him.

I should tell him off because he deserves it and much more, I should say what's on my mind but what comes out surprises me.

"I'm sorry." I call out loudly and clearly watching as he slowly turns to face me with an unreadable expression.

"what?" He asks confused his anger immediately disappears and his eyebrows raise with confusion.

"I'm sorry" I state again firmly with an honest smile.

"Its fine." He mutters under his breath slowly walking away.